The Founder Institute, the world’s largest startup accelerator, is proud to announce the additions of many high-profile mentors to the Spring semester in Silicon Valley, including Jason Calacanis and Mark Pincus. They join the previously confirmed lineup that included Phil Libin, Bram Cohen, and Aaron Patzer.
The goal of this very special semester is to build the next billion dollar company and will be headlined by Adeo Ressi, the Founder and CEO of the Founder Institute.
This exclusive semester is guaranteed to fill up, so if you could benefit from expert training and advice directly from top entrepreneurs to launch a technology startup, apply today.
In addition to those listed above, the team consists of many of the most seasoned and highly-regarded mentors that the Founder Institute has ever worked with, all of whom come directly from some of the most successful startups in the world. They include;
- Aaron Patzer: Founder and CEO, Mint.com
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alexander Garcia Tobar: Principal, AGT Group, Inc
- Bhavin Shah: CEO, Refresh, Inc.
- Bob Rosin: VP Business Development, LinkedIn
- Bram Cohen: Founder/Chief Scientist, BitTorrent
- Bubba Murarka: Business Development, Facebook
- Chris Hogg: Founder & CEO, 100Plus
- Dan Arkind: Founder & CEO, JobScore
- David Weekly: Product Manager, internet.org @ facebook
- David Higley: Managing Partner, Bond Lane Partners
- Eddie Hartman: co-Founder, LegalZoom
- Gagan Biyani: CoFounder, Fresh
- Holly Liu: CoFounder, Chief of Staff, Kabam
- Jared Goralnick: Founder & CEO, AwayFind
- Jared Hansen: Founder & CEO, Breezy
- Jason Calacanis: CEO, Mahalo.com
- Jeff Bonforte: CEO, Xobni
- Jonathan Greechan: Partner, Founder Institute
- Jose De Dios: CEO, Aplaz
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Karl Shaikh: Founder , Interpreters-On-Call
- Kate Rutter: Co-Founder, LUXr
- Madeline Duva: Advisor, Eye-Fi
- Mark Pincus: CEO, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Michael Seibel: CEO, Socialcam
- Misha Chellam: Cofounder & COO, Scanadu
- Munjal Shah: CEO, Like.com
- Peter Pham: CEO, BillShrink
- Phil Libin: CEO, Evernote
- Philip Kaplan: Founder and CEO, ADHD Labs
- Rajesh Setty: Serial Entrepreneur and Author. co-founder and President, WittyParrot
- Russ Fradin: Chairman & CEO, Dynamic Signal
- Russell Klusas: Founder, Tradecraft
- Sami Inkinen: Co-Founder, Board Member, Trulia
- Seth Sternberg: co-founder & ceo, Meebo
- Tim Hyer: Founder & CEO, Getable
- Wayne Willis: Managing Partner, Nodal Partners
- Will Bunker: Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of One-and-Only (became Match.com)
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Eye-Fi
During the semester, class members will receive invaluable insight and feedback directly from these top entreprenurs to help them build meaningful and enduring companies. Adeo Ressi will also be offering recurring one-on-one Office Hours with Founders throughout the course and beyond.
Not only has this roster of mentors created billions of dollars of shareholder value for their own companies, but previous semesters of the Silicon Valley Founder Institute have also spawned great companies such as Udemy, Retailigence, Getable, Breezy, Shopalize, Skimble, Yumvy, Zirtual, Spikes, and many more.
For more information and a preview on the Silicon Valley semester, come join us for a free upcoming event:
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp (NEW DATE & TIME)
2014-03-13, 07:00 PM
- Founder Institute Information Session
2014-03-20, 06:30 PM
- See all upcoming events
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk. In only 8.5 years of operation, over 2,300 graduate companies across 150 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.