Are you interested in startups, entrepreneurship or technology? Do you want to be part of a small team where you can have a big impact?
The Founder Institute is scaling up, and hiring for multiple roles - including including Entrepreneurs in Residence, a Director of Sales, a Controller, and various marketing and operations associates.
The Founder Institute’s mission is to launch companies that create over ONE MILLION new jobs.
We are using entrepreneurship as a means to change the world, and we can use your help!
What is the Founder Institute?
The Founder Institute is the world’s largest startup accelerator, having launched over 1,000 companies that have created over 10,000 new jobs … in just 4.5 years of operation. Through our training program for early-stage technology entrepreneurs, we create sustainable local startup ecosystems across 55 cities worldwide that drive innovation, create new jobs, and grow local economies. Our efforts have been outlined in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, TechCrunch, and more.
What is it like to work here?
Working for the Founder Institute is an opportunity to work on the cutting edge, and see entrepreneurship from every angle.
- You will meet top founders, CEOs, and investors.
- You will join planning sessions with visiting politicians.
- You will participate in startup training sessions with top thought leaders.
- You will attend, and help host, leading startup events.
- You will watch amazing businesses get built, and be part of the process.
- You will join a small, energetic team of ~10 in our "Founder Lounge," a retail office in the heart of downtown Mountain View (very close to the CalTrain).
- You will partake in occasional card games, social outings, and home-cooked team dinners
- You will have a friendly, wagging tail to greet you each morning (a Pug named Hercules)
What do we expect?
We don't expect you to get coffee, make copies, or file reports, but we do expect you to be awesome, and;
- Have a passion for startups
- Have heavy internet experience