Join us this Winter and launch a company with the New York Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-04-19) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 New York Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in New York, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Tuesday evenings starting 2015-04-28, and will be led by local leaders Gabe Zicherman (Editor of Gamification.CO) and Justin Sherratt (Founder of Sortbox).
Helping our founders in New York with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Aaron Price: cofounder, livecube.co
- Albert Balcells: SVP Software Engineering, Next Jump
- Aleksandar Vukasinovic: CEO, Emozia
- Amol Sarva: ceo, knotable
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Andrew Beinbrink: CEO, SportsForce
- Asoka Veeravagu: Vice President, New Business Development , Jarden Consumer Solutions
- Brian Elliot: Founder, Friendfactor
- Charlie Kim: Founder & CEO, Next Jump
- Cindy Gallop: Founder, IfWeRanTheWorld
- Cory Crosland: President, Croscon
- Dan Seidman: Founder / CEO, Promotional Communications LLC
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- David Teten: Partner, ff Venture Capital
- Eric Duffy: CEO, Pathgather
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- James Gatto: Social Media Team Leader, Pillsbury, Winthrop Law Firm
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- Jennie Baird: CEO and Co-Founder
- Jim Sherman: Founder, Chairman & CEO, ShermansTravel Media, LLC
- John Federico: CEO, EventHero
- Jonathan Hirschman: CEO, PCB:NG
- Joseph Jaffe: Founder & CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Meghan Messenger: Co-Founder, Next Jump
- Michael Chad Hoeppner: CEO, GK Training & Communications
- Michał Sadowski: CEO, Brand24
- Paul Grossinger: Member, New York Angels
- Rob Principe: Founder & CEO, Scratch Music Group, Inc.
- Robert Clauser: COO, Unigo
- Sandeep Bhanote
- Saul Orbach: Managing Director, The Beachhead Group
- Scott Pollack: Head of Business Development, SumAll
- Sean Flaherty: EVP Strategy, ITX Corporation
- Sean Cross: Founder, CEO & Managing Partner, Silicon Alley Advisers
- Shahab Kaviani: Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Startup Maryland, CoFoundersLab
- Taavi Lindmaa: Founder
- Terry Young: Founder and CEO, Sparks & Honey
- Tim Ettus: Director of Operations, Sparks & Honey.
- Tom Fuller: CIO, Next Jump
- Vince Scafaria: CEO, DotAlign
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.