Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2013-10-27) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Agustín Pallotti: Director, Lupa Corporation
- Allan Jarry: Founder, NEOS
- Amure Pinho: CEO, CrossFy
- Andrés Rivero: Fundador, Inversiones Ridu
- Andrew Lee: Entrepreneur-in-Residence / Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Antonio Garcia: Cofounder, Co-Work
- Ariel Gringaus: CEO, Colegium
- Ash Fontana: Venture Hacker, AngelList
- Claudio Barahona: Gerente de Negocios, Wayra Chile
- Cristóbal Silva: Managing Partner, FEN Ventures
- Daniel Perez Rada: CTO, Epistemonikos
- Daniel Ibarra: CEO, Goplaceit
- Emilio Davis: CTO, Khipu
- Francisco Masjuan: CEO, LeanTrain
- Gabriel Gurovich: Managing Partner, The Food Links
- Gabriel Cid: CEO, Upgrade3D
- Gerard Murfitt: Founder, Venture Counsel Partners
- Humberto Lobos: Co-Founder & CTO, Movidreams S.A.
- Javier Morales: Founder, LeadsRocket
- Jean Boudeguer: COO, Cumplo.cl
- Juan Pablo Cappello: Principal, Greenberg Traurig
- Luis Samra: General Manager Latam, Evernote
- Luis Martín Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners
- Maca Lara: Co-Fundadora, PulsoSocial
- Manuk Masseredjian: Subgerente de Innovación, BBVA Chile
- Marcelo Guital: CEO and Founder, Guital & Partners
- Matías Zegers: Partner, Bahamondez, Álvarez y Zegers Ltda.
- Nicolas Cary: Ceo, Blockchain.info
- Pedro Pineda: Country Manager, Pez Urbano
- Raj Bhaskar: Co-founder, Hurdlr
- Roberto Camhi: CEO, Mapcity
- Roberto Arancibia: Fundador, Producciones Globales
- Tadashi Takaoka: Gerente General, Magical Startups
- Tim Delhaes: CEO, mon.ki
- Tomas Bercovich: CEO and Founder, Zhetapricing
- Vanesa Kolodziej: Managing Parter, Nazca Ventures
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.