Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-10-25) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Alexander Naslednikov: CEO, GBooking
- Alexander Yanykhbash: Presentation Trainer, Oratorica
- Anton Outkine: Partner, Thalient
- Artemy Malkov: CEO, Flexis
- Bayram Annakov: CEO, App in the air
- Denis Alaev: Head of Moi Mir, Mail.ru Group
- Dimitri Popov: CEO, Billibox
- Dmitry Kirillov: Partner, Thalient
- Ilya Gelfenbeyn: CEO, Speaktoit
- Mikhael Korneev: co-founder, GreenfieldProject
- Mikhail Zarin: co-founder, proved.co
- Mikita Mikado: Founder, CEO, Quote Roller
- Natalia Pokrovskaya: Producer, Lateral Summer
- Nick Mikhailovsky: CEO, NTR Lab
- Oleg Yakubenkov
- Pavel Bespalko: General Counsel to Small and Mid-Size Businesses, Bespalko Law
- Sergei Mitrofanov: Head of Consulting, Deputy CEO, Pulsar Ventures
- Sergey Gribov: Managing Director
- Taisiya Kudashkina: CEO, Tulp.ru
- Vlad Davydov: CEO, 3Plet
- Vladimir Kovalsky: CEO, Medesk
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.