Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-11-02) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alejandro Palazuelos Botín: Presidente, AD Ventures
- Carlos Sáez: Socio Director, Trebia Abogados
- Eduardo Vilar: Founder & CEO, äctucast
- Enrique López De Ceballos: Partner, RHGR - Ontier
- Enrique Hormigo: Advisor, äctucast, Inc.
- Gonzalo Ortíz: Founder, Ediciones Globaliza
- Gonzalo Del Pozo: Founder, Globaliza.com
- Jaime García Cantero: Independet Analyst
- Javier Ortíz: Business Development and Sales, Mitula.com
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- Juan Vallejo: Founder & CEO, Inception Capital
- Kathryn Hart: Founder & CEO, ForDyslexia
- Mario Alonso: PRESIDENTE, AUREN
- Martí Manent: CEO and Founder, Derecho.com
- Sébastien Chartier: Founder & CEO, Creaventure
- Silvia Varela: Founder y CEO, Sherpandipity
- Víctor Sánchez: Founder and CEO, Elocuent
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.