Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-02-28) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alejandro Coca: Co-Founder | Sales & Biz Dev, Groopify
- Alvaro Sastre Salso: CEO, Talentous.com
- Alvaro Sanchez: Co-Fundador & CEO, Wayook
- Ander Michelena: CEO, TicketBis
- Andres Varela Da Costa Andres: Disruptive business development, SeQR by Seamless
- Antonio Cantalapiedra: CEO, mytaxi - The Taxi App (Daimler Group)
- Balvinder Singh Powar: CCO, BOOSTER SPACE INDUSTRIES + AERDRON
- Carlos Sáez: Socio Director, Trebia Abogados
- Christophe Cubat: CEO / CTO, Smoobility
- Conchita Galdón: CEO & Founder / Manager, Puentes Global / Area 31 @ IE Business School
- David Pena: Founder, PeopleiTrust
- David Carrero: Co-Founder, Stackscale
- Diego Semprún De Castellane: CEO, Hypernova Digital
- Enrique Hormigo: CEO & CoFounder, Fanstastic
- Gedeón Domínguez: CEO / Founder, Cloud District
- Gonzalo Ortíz: Founder, Ediciones Globaliza
- Gonzalo Ruiz Utrilla: CEO & Founder, Several Startups
- Gustavo García Brusilovsky: CEO, Klikin / co-founder BuyVIP
- Ignacio De Miguel, Loogic-Lánzanos S.L.
- Jaime García Cantero: Independet Analyst
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- Leticia Prados: Abogada y consultora de innovación, Europa Legal
- Marcos Eguillor: Senior Digital Business executive • Entrepreneur • Innovation • Product • Technology • Project, BinaryKnowledge_
- Mariano Torrecilla: CEO & Partner, Loogic
- Matan Ganani: Founder & CEO, Never Empty
- Reina Cáceres: Digital Investment Director and Mentor, DAD - Digital Assets Deployment
- Rodolfo Carpintier: Founder, DAD - Digital Assets Deployment
- Ruth Puente: CEO & Founder, Biddus
- Víctor Sánchez: Founder and CEO, Elocuent
- Vincent Rosso: Co-Founder, BlaBlaCar
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.