Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-03-16) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alfred Kobayashi: CEO, Holimpo.com
- Ana Luisa Orbegoso: Directora de Innovación
- Arnaud Rijkeboer: Founder/CEO, DTP Groovy Web Solutions (cursostotales.com)
- Arturo Coral: CEO, kunFOOD
- Carsten Korch: President/CEO, DownloadPeru.com
- Cynthia Traeger: CEO, Pacific Siren International LLC
- Erick Iriarte: Socio Principal y Jefe del Area de Derecho y Nuevas Tecnologias
- Facundo Turconi: CEO / Founder
- Germán Martinez: CEO, Lucuma Labs
- Gonzalo Begazo: Executive Vice President, Aje Group
- Javier Murillo: Graduate in Law Studies, Clarke, Modet & Co. Perú S.A.C.
- Jose Ignacio Bernal: Gerente General
- Liliana Galván: General Manager, Proadalid Consultores
- Luis Torres: Luis Torres - Executive Director, Cosapi Data (Lima FI) , Cosapi Data
- Marcos Polanco, Clearshore
- Mario Gil: CEO, DIPOO
- Michael Clark: Michael Clark - Co-founder, SafetyWeb.com (Denver FI), Photobucket
- Nicolas Valcárcel: VP of Engineering, Yarit
- Patrick Wakeham: Managing Partner, Escala.vc
- Ramphis Castro: Partner, Mindchemy
- Sheila Collins: Principal, Sheila Collins Digital Strategies
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.