Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2013-07-07) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Bill Jarvis: Founder & CEO, MobiPCS
- Bob Nakata: CEO
- Brian Nelson: Co-Founder
- Daniel Leuck: CEO, Ikayzo, inc.
- Darren Kimura: Individual, Various
- Dave Mori: Director of Development, University of Hawaii Cancer Center / UH Foundation
- Dean Levitt: Chief of Culture, Mad Mimi
- Donavan Kealoha: Sr. Associate, Startup Capital Ventures
- Evan Leong: Venture Partner, Enerdigm Capital
- James Kerr: Founder & CEO , SuperGeeks
- John Holt: President, RC Holsinger Associates
- Lanai Tabura
- Mike Hulser: CEO, The Biz MD
- Ryan Esaki: Co-Founder, Ukulele Underground
- Shannon Pierce: Technology / IP Attorney
- Steve Sue: Founder, BizGym.com
- Tanna Dang: Founder & CEO, Wedding Cafe, and Eden in Love
- Tim Dick: General Partner, Startup Capital Ventures
- Walter Roth: CEO, inward.me
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,650 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.