Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-10-04) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alyssa Ransbury: Manager, Business Development, Bikroy.com
- Anita Ghazi Rahman: Founder & Partner, The Legal Circle
- Ashraf Abir
- Bickey Russell
- Dillon Carroll: Chief Innovation Officer, BetterStories Asia
- Fahim Mashroor: CEO, Bdjobs.com Ltd.
- Farhana Rahman: CEO & Chairperson, Upload Yourself Systems
- Hideki Fujita: Founder, SEGNEL Ventures Pte. Ltd.
- Iraj Islam: Co-founder and CTO, NewsCred Ltd.
- Ivy Russell: Investment Counselor , Fisher Investments
- Jan-Cayo Fiebig: Co-Founder, CodersTrust
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Luna Shamsuddoha: Chairman
- Manjur Mahmud: Director and COO, DataSoft Systems Bangladesh Ltd
- Martin Malmström: Managing Director, Bikroy.com
- Nasheet Islam: CEO, G&R Technologies Ltd.
- Naveed Mahbub
- Riyad Husain: CEO, Magnito Digital Ltd.
- Sabbir Mahbub: Founder and Chairman, Devnet Ltd.
- Shaer Hassan: Co-founder and CEO, Nascenia
- Sonia Bashir Kabir: Country Director
- Tausif Ahmad: Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Hungrynaki
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.