Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-02-11) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Abul Kashem: CEO, XPONENT InfoSystem PVT LTD
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alyssa Ransbury: Manager, Business Development, Bikroy.com
- Anita Ghazi Rahman: Founder & Partner, The Legal Circle
- Ankita Vashistha: CEO, Tholons
- Didar Islam: Managing Director, SOLARIC
- Fahim Mashroor: CEO, Bdjobs.com Ltd.
- Farhana Rahman: CEO & Chairperson, Upload Yourself Systems
- Hamidul Mishbah: A B M Hamidul Mishbah, Old Bailey Chambers | Bangladesh Copyright & IP Forum
- Hideki Fujita: Co-founder and CEO, COENT VENTURE PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
- Iraj Islam: Co-founder and CTO, NewsCred Ltd.
- Ivy Russell: Investment Counselor , Fisher Investments
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Luna Shamsuddoha: Chairman, Dohatec New Media
- Md Arifur Rahman: Director, Business & Financial Strategy, Multimedia Content & Communications Ltd.
- Nasheet Islam: CEO, G&R Technologies Ltd.
- Nazmul Ahmed: Founder and CEO, Ennovision LLC
- Rezwana Khan: Director & COO, Star Computer Systems Limited
- Riyad Husain: CEO, Magnito Digital Ltd.
- Sabbir Mahbub: Founder and Chairman, Devnet Ltd.
- Samira Himika: Dreamer (Founder & Managing Director), team engine - a social good company
- Sarah Jabeen: Partner, Business Innovator , Ennovision
- Shaer Hassan: Co-founder and CEO, Nascenia
- Syeda Gulshan Ferdous Jana: co-founder of the 1st social media company in bangladesh, editor, blog pioneer and freedom of expression activist, somewhere in...
- Tamzid Siddiq Spondon: Managing Director, ZANALA Bangladesh Ltd.
- Tausif Ahmad: Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Hungrynaki
- Waseem Alim: Founder & CEO, Chaldal.com
- Zaki Omar: Director and Head of Legal & Compliance , GrameenPhone
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.