Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-10-26) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Axel Serena: Founder & CEO
- Carlos Puigjaner: Founder and CEO, Organic Advanced Company
- Carlos Blanco Vázquez: Executive Chairman, Akamon Entertainment Limited
- Charles Ehredt: Group Director - New Ventures, ODIGEO Group
- Christian Rodriguez: CEO and Founder
- David Tomás: Founder and General Manager, Cyberclick
- Dídac Lee: Founder & CEO, Inspirit
- Elena Gómez Del Pozuelo: Founder & CEO, La Cigueña del bebé and Encesta.com
- Eric Teruel Casajuana: Founder & CEO, Finixer
- Joana Sánchez: Founder & CEO, inesdi
- Jose Manuel Otero Rey: Managing Director, Trazada Internet Marketing / grupo QDQ media
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Luis Martín Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners
- Marcos Aubeso: Investment Analyst, Caixa Capital Risc
- Marion Chevalier: Founder & CEO, Entrepreneurs Speaking
- Martí Manent: CEO and Founder, Derecho.com
- Oriol Vila Grifoll: Founder & CEO, HOLALUZ.com
- Oriol Huesa Ripoll: CMO, ByHours.com
- Patricia Jorda: Director of Corporate Strategy, Kantox
- Raphael Gernot Klingmann: Co-Founder, Tripobox
- Ricard Bonastre: Co-Founder & CEO, Lead Ratings
- Roger Yee: Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures
- Santiago Sanchez: Founder & CEO, The Etailers
- Vicens Marti: CEO, Akamon Entertainment
- Víctor Sánchez: Founder and CEO, Elocuent
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.