Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-06-26) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Adrian Vanzyl: CEO, Runway Incubator
- Adrian Stewart: Partner, Galaxy Ventures
- Aisoon Sucharitkul: strategy director, brand union
- Benjamin Ranck: CTO, Jetabroad
- Bob (Robert) Gallagher: Managing Director, Appsynth
- Charle Charoenphan: Managing Director, HUBBA Co., Ltd.
- Jakob Lykkegaard Pedersen: Co-Founder & Investor, Pocket Playlab
- Joe Bezdek: Co-founder, DivX, Inc.
- Krating Poonpol: CEO & Founder, Disrupt University
- Max Kortrakul: CEO, SiamSquared Technologies
- Michelle Katics: CEO, BankersLab
- Natavudh Pungcharoenpong: CEO/Founder , Ookbee
- Opie Lopansri: Founder and CEO, Stamp Content Inc.
- Oranuch Lerdsuwankij: Co-Founder, Thumbsup
- Patai Padungtin: Principal / Evangelist , Builk Asia Co., Ltd.
- Rapeepat Pattanakulchai: Managing Director, PKM Consulting Group
- Suwida Kingmuangkow: Managing Director, Expara IDM Ventures
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Thanachat Tangsriwong, CyberAgent Ventures
- Vachara Aemavat: CEO, Computerlogy
- Victor Chua: Investment Director, Gobi-MAVCAP Management
- Vit Niennattrakul: CTO, Stamp Content Inc.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.