Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2013-12-01) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Adrian Vanzyl: CEO, Ardent Capital
- Adrian Stewart: Founder
- Aisoon Sucharitkul: Brand Strategist, QUO Global
- Anthony Copping: CEO, Binumi
- Benjamin Ranck: CTO, Jetabroad
- Bob Gallagher: Managing Director, Appsynth
- Charkrid Thanhachartyothin: Founder, Socialhappen
- Charle Charoenphan: Managing Director, HUBBA Co., Ltd.
- Dr. Jay Jootar: Chairman, The VC Group
- Gabriel Yang: Account Director, Embrya
- Hajime Hotta: President
- Ian Borders: Founder / CEO, MergePay
- Jakob Lykkegaard Pedersen: Co-Founder & Investor, Pocket Playlab
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joe Bezdek: Co-Founder and Former Brand Director, DivX, Inc.
- Kelly Kampen: Business Development / Project Liason, Oozou Limited
- Krating Poonpol: CEO & Founder, Disrupt University
- Lertsak Pengsangtong: CEO, The Wisdom Bangkok
- Matt Walters: Principal, Ardent Capital
- Max Kortrakul: CEO, SiamSquared Technologies
- Michelle Katics: CEO, BankersLab
- Natavudh Pungcharoenpong: CEO/Founder , Ookbee
- Natsakon Kiatsuranon: CEO & Co-Founder, ShopSpot Mobility Pte Ltd
- Opie Lopansri: Founder and CEO, Stamp
- Oranuch Lerdsuwankij: Co-Founder, Thumbsup
- Patai Padungtin: Principal / Evangelist , Builk Asia Co., Ltd.
- Pawoot Pom Pongvitayapanu: Founder & Managing Director, TARAD.com
- Rapeepat Pattanakulchai: Managing Director, PKM Consulting Group
- Shakrit Chanrungsakul: Founder, FireOneOne
- Supachai Parchariyanon: Managing Director and Founder , MCFIVA
- Suwida Kingmuangkow: Managing Director, Expara IDM Ventures
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tanomsak Khacharoen: Co-Founder, AllProperty Media
- Thanachat Tangsriwong, CyberAgent Ventures
- Tom Srivorakul: CEO, Whats New Group – a division of Ardent Capital
- Tomas Laboutka: CEO & Co-Founder, Hotel Quickly
- Vachara Aemavat: CEO, Computerlogy
- Vit Niennattrakul: CTO, Stamp
- Wicharn Manawanitjarern: Managing Director, Arterex
- Yod Chinsupakul: CEO/Co-Founder, Wongnai Media Co., Ltd.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.