Startup Founder 101 with Heiko Rauch and Eren Bali
If you are curious about what it is like to run a successful startup, then join us for Startup Founder 101. Hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you find talented people to join your team? What is it really like to build a successful company?
Angel Investor and co-founder zanox, UFOstart.com
Learn the basics of being a startup founder
2013-10-29, 06:30 PM
YOU IS NOW Startup-Incubator (inside ImmobilienScout), Andreasstraße 10, Berlin
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a succesful founder
- What are the first setps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.