FI Information Session at Helsinki Think Company
The Founder Institute is the world's largest early-stage accelerator. Join us for a informational event where you can meet the local Directors, ask questions while enjoying some complimentary refreshments and food and learn how you can launch a startup with the Founder Institute's help.
The event is done in co-operation with our partners Helsinki Think Company, Minimum Viable Office, Kallio Law, Microsoft AppCampus & Arctic Startup,
Learn about the Founder Institute.
2013-09-17, 06:30 PM
Helsinki Think Company, Vuorikatu 5, Helsinki
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.