Startup Vision with Adeo Ressi
Learn what it takes to develop a rough idea into a solid vision, then accelerate that vision into a viable and sustainable company. Adeo Ressi has started a number of successful tech companies from scratch, and his Founder Institute has accelerated more than 750 companies in 40 cities on five continents. He will outline the common denominators that successful startup founders share, and explain the model that has produced a 90% success rate.
From idea to vision to viable company
Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at 06:00 PM
Studio620, 620 First Avenue South, St. Petersburg
Add to Your Calendar
This event is in the past.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Presented by the Founder Institute and the Tampa Bay Technology Forum (TBTF).
If you have an idea for a startup, you don't want to miss this opportunity to hear one of the masters of the startup game. In addition to meeting Adeo Ressi, you will meet some of the Mentors who will be leading the Spring Semester in Tampa, all of whom are accomplished founders and CEOs of successful companies in Florida. You will also meet the Founders who have been accepted into the program and who could be your peers on a journey that will change all of your lives.
Cash Bar. The venue capacity for this event is limited, so register early to ensure a seat.
Who Should Attend Startup Vision?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing, 6pm - 7pm
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on How to Turn an Idea into a Vision
- Expert Advice on How to Turn a Vision into a Viable Company
- Lessons Learned from Launching over 750 Tech Startups
- Discussion and Drinks at World of Beer