You have an idea for a startup, but don't know what to do next? In just this session, the Startup Ideation Workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, determine the next steps, and even recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Then, join us on a Talkshow with some startup founders sharing their trial and tribulations.
Attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback.
Join us for a fun evening!
Founder, PT. Indo CISC
CEO, Numedia Global
Develop a winning startup idea.
2013-01-31, 06:30 PM
@america, Pacific Place Mall 3rd floor #325, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.52-53, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on Startup Ideas
- Public Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Review
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.