Joint event Founder Institute Ukraine, Happy Farm and Eastlabs
Igor Shoifot’s Masterclass:
“A convicted serial entrepreneur, found guilty of: viral marketing, startup investment, venture capital, marketing, digital media, sales, international business and start-ups”.
Igor and his TMT Investments partners - German Kaplun (CEO and founder of a $1.7B media conglomerate, RosBusinessConsulting), Artem Inyutin (long-time chairman of RBC and CEO of RBC TV) and Mikhail Gourevich (long-time CEO of MediaMir) will discuss investments in internet startups, growth of technology and media.
CEO, Groupon Ukraine
Get the first-hand startup experience!
2012-12-19, 07:00 PM
MASTERKLASS Cultural Center, 16A Lavrska Street, Kyiv
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Питання чи пропозиції? Зв'язатися з нами.
Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on Startup Ideas
- Public Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Review
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.