Startup Funding 101: How to Work with an Investor
|Date:||2014-04-24, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||Spacecubed, Rear Ground Floor, 45 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilise online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the agenda?
- Welcome and socialising
- Overview of startup fundraising
- Talks from entrepreneurs who have raised capital
- Question and answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and drinks at a local bar
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.