Founder Institute Information Session
The Founder Institute is the world's largest early-stage accelerator. Join us for an informational event where you can meet the local Director and some of the graduates and mentors. Learn how you can launch a startup with the Founder Institute's help. Reserve your seat below! After the session, we will go to Monk's Pub (205 W. Lake Street) to continue the conversation. We are now accepting applications for Chicago Spring 2013. The early application deadline is on January 13, 2013. You can fill out the application at http://fi.co/join/ideation.
Learn about the Founder Institute.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012, at 06:30 PM
Much Shelist, 191 North Wacker Drive, Suite 1800, Chicago
Add to Your Calendar
This event is in the past.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.