Since launching in 2012 in Madrid, as well as Barcelona, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 30 companies in Spain, and we are now excited to launch many more.
The Founder Institute, the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, is now accepting applications for the Madrid Winter 2016 Semester.
This reborn Founder Institute Madrid Program will feature closer links to Silicon Valley, as well as a new Director team in Victor Sanchez del Real and Enrique Hormigo.
In order to celebrate the relaunch, the Founder Institute will be hosting several free events in Madrid, including an official "kick-off" event on Thursday, September 4th, where prospective founders, mentors, and partners can meet and learn more about the program. See all of the upcoming events in Madrid at http://fi.co/curriculum/madrid.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more. Our efforts in Madrid have also been profiled by several high profile media channels, including Yorokobu Magazine, TICBeat, BBVA Innovation Center, and more.
A large number of prominent entrepreneurs have offered their support in previous semester to mentor founders in a Madrid Founder Institute program, including;
- Alejandro Coca: Co-Founder | Sales & Biz Dev, Groopify
- Alvaro Sastre Salso: CEO, Talentous.com
- Ander Michelena: CEO, TicketBis
- Andres Varela Da Costa Andres: Disruptive business development, SeQR by Seamless
- Balvinder Singh Powar: CCO, BOOSTER SPACE INDUSTRIES + AERDRON
- Conchita Galdón: CEO & Founder / Manager, Puentes Global / Area 31 @ IE Business School
- David Pena: Founder, PeopleiTrust
- Emilio Galán: Founder and CTO, BeOnPrice
- Felix Ruiz Hernandez: Executive Chairman; Founder , Job&Talent; Tuenti
- Gedeón Domínguez: CEO / Founder, Cloud District
- Gustavo García Brusilovsky: CEO, Klikin / co-founder BuyVIP
- Ignacio De Miguel: Founder, Loogic-Lánzanos S.L.
- Ismael Valero: Director de Proyectos, Lanzadera
- Javier Megias Terol: CEO & co-founder, STARTUPXPLORE
- Javier Martín Robles: Founder, Loogic
- Javier Bustillo: Business Lawyer Entrepreneurship, Bustillo Abogados
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- Jose Luis Valdivieso: COO, AFFIPERF
- Jose Manuel Rodríguez Martínez: CEO, Wiffinity
- Juan Parodi: Founder, Wimba
- Juan Álvarez De Lara: Founder&CEO; VP, Seed&Click; AEBAN
- Marcos Eguillor: Senior Digital Business executive • Entrepreneur • Innovation • Product • Technology • Project, BinaryKnowledge_
- Mariano Torrecilla: CEO & Partner, Loogic
- Mario Alonso: PRESIDENTE, AUREN
- Matan Ganani: Founder & CEO, Never Empty
- Mónica Armada: Colaboradora en Emprende RTVE; Directora de Proyectos, RTVE; LiDERA3
- Nacho De Pinedo: Founder and CEO, ISDI
- Pablo Molina Candel: CTO, CoverWallet
- Pablo Viguera: CEO & Co-founder, Groopify
- Pablo Lancry: Head of Entrepreneurs Program, Bankinter
- Paula Blazquez: Fintech Strategy, Banco Sabadell
- Ramon Parra: Partner, AUREN
- Reina Cáceres: Digital Investment Director and Mentor, DAD - Digital Assets Deployment
- Rodolfo Carpintier: Founder, DAD - Digital Assets Deployment
- Ruth Puente: CEO & Founder, Biddus
- And many more to be announced.