Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Announcing the Winners of the 2012 Director Awards
The 2012 Founder Institute Director Awards recognizes those who are playing pivotal roles in their local startup ecosystems, helping aspiring entrepreneurs launch successful companies.
Our 80+ Directors are the backbone of the Founder Institute - providing the passion, dedication, and support that helped launch over 650 businesses since the Institute was founded in 2009, and will help launch another 1,000 businesses by the end of 2013. Directors have have dedicated their time and energy to facilitate each Founder Institute chapter and have inspired our Founders to build the next generation of meaningful and enduring technology companies.
Among these great individuals, there are some Directors that stand out. This past Thursday, we celebrated these extraordinary Directors at our first annual Director Awards Luncheon, where we gave out the following awards:
- Best Overall Director - Jeanine Jacobson in Los Angeles & San Diego
- Most Program Contributions - Gabe Zichermann & Bryan Janeczo in New York
- Most Disruptive Graduates - Tuan Pham, Cong Tran, Cao Cong Minh in Vietnam
- Highest Rated International Director - Alan Colmenares in Colombia
- Highest Rated U.S. Directors - Jill Stelfox & Cynthia Traeger in Washington DC
- Highest Rated Sessions - Jon Nordmark, Mike Stemple, Jim Franklin & Adam Swiecki in Denver
- Greatest Ecosystem Impact - Jeffrey Paine in Singapore
- Best New Directors - Ramphis Castro & Marcos Polanco in Puerto Rico
- Most Semesters Directed - Alain Baritault in Paris
- Best Operational Director - Dave Parker in Seattle
- Best Graduation Rate - Jason Jacobsohn in Chicago
- Most Supportive Director - Misha Chellam in Silicon Valley & Brussels
- Best Recruiting Director - Benjamin Chong in Sydney