In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Tomsk Summer 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Aleksander Kalinin: CEO, SibEDGE
- Alex Kistenev: CEO, iwlab.ru
- Alex Karakulov: CEO, Hideninja
- Andrey Pletenev: Founder, Upgrade Yourself
- Constantin Kaplinsky: CEO
- Dmitry Sevostyanov: CTO, aurigma.com
- Edith Zarhzetskaya: CEO, Студия маркетинговых коммуникаций "Editta"
- Emil Ahtyamov: CEO, Паравеб
- Evgeny Semenov: CEO, Стартап-школа "Тайга"
- Fedor Skvortsov: CEO, aurigma.com
- Natalya Kramarenko: Managing Director and VP Operations, DivX, LLC
- Nikita Lamonov: Product manager, iwlab.ru
- Oleg Malsagov: COO, "BIM-Group"
- Pavel Pravdin: COO, iwlab.ru
- Roman Malakhov: CEO
- Slava Kovalenko: Product manager, iwlab.ru
- Vjacheslav Semenov: CMO, Студия маркетинговых коммуникаций "Editta"
- Yury Kharchenko: CEO, Деловой Альянс
- Андрей Веригин: CEO, Basic Resource, LLC
- And many more to be announced.