In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Berlin Summer 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ahmad Moalla: Co-founder & Managing Director, Teambay
- Benjamin Thym: CEO, barcoo
- Christian Wolf: Founder, asgoodasnew.com
- Christoph Sollich: The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant
- Daan Loening: CEO, Kinderfee
- David Yoon: CTO, fwd.us
- Didier Vermeiren: Founder, SmartCheckups
- Emil Kendziorra: CEO, Medlanes GmbH
- Eva Missling: Founder, 12 Designer
- Fabian Carlos Guhl: Founder, Ampion
- Florian Kosak: CEO, Tab Ticketbroker
- Gabriel Yoran: Founder, Managing Director, Steganos Software GmbH
- Hercules Fisherman: CXO, Co-Founder, Mentor, Constant Commerce, 3DScanbot,Lectrio, Bathtub,
- Holger Dieterich: Product Manager, Freelancer
- Jana Scharfschwerdt: CEO
- Joe Betts Lacroix: Co-Founder, OQO
- Marius Kraemer: Founder, TennisBuddy
- Ofer Valencio Akermann: CEO, Hiogi
- Philipp Clauss
- Roger Yee: Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures
- Sergiej Soft (Rewiakin): Founder, CleanAgents.com
- Stefan Kellner: CTO & Co-Founder, Allryder
- Stefan Kimmel: Senior Manager, KPMG Legal
- Stephanie Kaiser: Head of Studio, wooga
- Weston Hankins: Founder, Footstep Ventures
- Yasha Tarani: Founder, Resmio
- And many more to be announced.