The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Hong Kong Spring 2014 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2014-05-04) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Hong Kong, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Hong Kong is Cedric Delzenne, a successful digital entrepreneur living and loving Hong Kong since 2010.
In addition, participants in Hong Kong will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Ashwin Anandani: Partner and Managing Director, On-Off Design & Technology
- Chris Place: Senior Product Designer, Native Union
- Daniel Szuc: Design Researcher, Apogee Asia Ltd
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- Diana Wu David: Member of the Advisory Board, NEST Hong Kong
- Felix Lam: Managing Director, Red Chapel Advisors
- Igor Duc: Co-founder, co-Director, Native Union
- Jamie Lin: CEO , AppWorks
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joseph Chow: Partner, Maurice WM Lee Solicitors
- Kevin Leung: CEO, Muku Labs
- Martin Kessler: Founder, Phonejoy
- Marvin Lai: Executive Director, Hong Kong Venture Capital Association (HKVCA)
- Melissa Guzy: Managing Partner and Founder, Arbor Ventures
- Michelle Lam: Founder & Managing Director, The Spoilt Experiences Group
- Raphael Cohen: CSO & Co-Founder, HotelQuickly
- Rex Ng: President, 6waves
- Rudi Leung: General Manager
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Sue Kim: Founding Partner, Libbler
- Trey Zagante: Founder, Venturetec Accelerator
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Yat Siu: CEO, OutBlaze
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.