The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Hong Kong Spring 2016 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2016-03-13) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Hong Kong, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Hong Kong is Cedric Delzenne, a successful digital entrepreneur living and loving Hong Kong since 2010.
In addition, participants in Hong Kong will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Chen: CEO, EZTable
- Amit Chatterjee: Senior Digital Producer
- Andrea Livotto: Director, Clarity Labs
- Andrew Chan: Co-Founder, Aftership
- Andy Ann: CEO, NDN GROUP
- Chi Hung Ma: CEO, RedBear
- Danny Yeung: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor, Advisor, Astronaut, uBuyiBuy (acquired by Groupon)
- David Brabbins: Associate Partner , Prophet
- Derek Kwik: Managing Partner, BraveSoldier Venture Capital
- Furuzonfar Zehni: Regional Director, Jefferson Group
- Gary To: Founder & General Manager, Koziness (acquired by Food Panda)
- Howard Kong: CTO, Delivery Republic
- Itai Damti: Co-founder CEO Asia Pacific, Leverate
- Jeffrey Broer: Entrepreneur, Mentor, Angel
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Keith Rumjahn: Founder, CoachBase
- Mark Munoz: Founder & Executive Director, Vectr Ventures
- Michael Bruck: Business Development Consultant, SRI International
- Mike Mastroyiannis: Director and Founder, ConvenientPower
- Peter Tin: Partner Consultant, Innogoal
- Raphael Cohen: CSO & Co-Founder, HotelQuickly
- Raymond Yip: CEO & Co-Founder
- Rex Ng: President, 6waves
- Simon Newstead: CEO, Frenzoo
- Sue Kim: Founding Partner, Libbler
- Tak Lo: Venture Partner, Mind Fund
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner
- And many more to be announced.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.