In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
The Founder Institute is about practical, actionable training and feedback - not theory. To acheive this, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Melbourne Autumn 2015 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adrian Stone: CEO, AngelCube
- Alan Downie: CEO, Marcopod (Bugherd)
- Alex Tworowsky: CEO, Canary
- Alex Haggerty
- Amir Nissen: GM, AngelCube
- Ashley Leach: Managing Director, PoE: Points of Engagement
- Christina Chen: Director, Surprise Attack
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Humphrey Laubscher: Innovation Manager, Nab Labs
- Ian Hopkinson: CEO, Mad Scientist Digital
- James Tuckerman: Founder, Editor-In-Chief, Anthill Magazine
- Jason Lim: General Manager, York Butter Factory
- Justin French: Product Manager, Envato
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Marty Andrews: Co-Founder & CEO, Cogent
- Matt Allen: GM & Co-Founder, Lookahead Search Melbourne
- Matt Knee: Founder, Work Ninja
- Michael Jankie: Co-founder, LeadChat
- Remco Marcelis: Virtual CFO
- Ryan Tietjens: Co-founder, Interactive Accounting
- Ryan King
- Sally Gatenby: Director, Larkspur Communications
- Scott Julian: CEO, Gyde.tv
- Sebastian von Conrad: Solutions Lead, Envato
- Tim Florea: CEO, RSF Consulting
- And many more to be announced.