In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
The Founder Institute is about practical, actionable training and feedback - not theory. To acheive this, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Melbourne Autumn 2015 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Alan Downie: CEO, Marcopod (Bugherd)
- Amir Nissen: GM, AngelCube
- Ben Webster: CEO, Insvrance.com
- Christina Chen: Director, Surprise Attack
- Daniel Ringrose: Business Coach, Future Results
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Gary Tramer: Co-Founder, WebReception
- Humphrey Laubscher: GM of Innovation, Loud & Clear
- Indi June: Founder
- James Tuckerman: Founder, Editor-In-Chief, Anthill Magazine
- Jason Lim: General Manager, York Butter Factory
- Justin French: Product Owner, Envato
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Laura Mc Kenzie: CEO, Scale Investors Ltd
- Mark Hendrickson: CEO and Co-founder, Side Racket
- Mark Middleton: Founder, Reminisce Entertainment Pty Ltd
- Marty Andrews: Co-Founder & CEO, Cogent
- Matt Allen: GM & Co-Founder, Lookahead Search Melbourne
- Matt Knee: Founder, Work Ninja
- Michael Jankie: Co-founder, LeadChat
- Remco Marcelis: Virtual CFO
- Sally Gatenby: Director, Larkspur Communications
- Sebastian von Conrad: Solutions Lead, Envato
- And many more to be announced.