In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
The Founder Institute is about practical, actionable training and feedback - not theory. To acheive this, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Melbourne 2016 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Alan Downie: CEO, Marcopod (Bugherd)
- Alan Tsen: Co-Founder, Spectrum Tuition
- Ashley Leach: Managing Director, PoE: Points of Engagement
- Barry Nguyen: Co-founder/CEO, EVX Ventures
- Ben Webster: CEO, Insvrance.com
- Carol Johnson: Director, Sales Enablement, Salesforce
- Christina Chen: Director, Surprise Attack
- Collis Ta'eed: CEO, Envato
- Daniel Ringrose: Business Coach, Future Results
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- David Guest: Director, Outcomes Business Group
- Gary Tramer: Co-Founder, WebReception
- Humphrey Laubscher: Innovation Manager, Nab Labs
- Ian Hopkinson: Founder/Principal Consultant, Mad Scientist Digital
- Indi June: Founder
- James Tuckerman: Founder, Editor-In-Chief, Anthill Magazine
- Jason Lim: General Manager, York Butter Factory
- Justin French: Product Manager, Envato
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Mark Hendrickson: CEO and Co-founder, Side Racket
- Mark Middleton: Founder, Reminisce Entertainment Pty Ltd
- Marty Andrews: Co-Founder & CEO, Cogent
- Matt Allen: GM & Co-Founder, Lookahead Search Melbourne
- Michael Jankie: Co-founder, LeadChat
- Rohit Bhargava: CEO
- Ryan Tietjens: Co-founder, Interactive Accounting
- Sally Gatenby: Director, Larkspur Communications
- Sam Lee: CEO, Bitcoin Group
- Scott Julian: CEO, Gyde.tv
- Sebastian von Conrad: Solutions Lead, Envato
- And many more to be announced.