Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Announcing the Top Founder Institute Graduates of 2011
The Founder Institute is proud to announce over twenty nominees for the Top Graduates of 2011. Six awards, including Most Disruptive and Best Overall, will be handed out at the Founder Showcase on July 25th in Mountain View, California.
The nominees have all demonstrated exceptional performance through 2011 and into the first half of 2012 by hitting business milestones, raising capital, growing revenues and hiring staff. Their strong progress should be looked at as an inspiration to all startups, and they are all worthy contenders for greater recognition.
Drumroll for the nominees...
- Do Tuan Anh of Appota (Hanoi)
- Jose Luis Senent of Autoreduc (Paris)
- Chris Motley of BetterWeekdays (Chicago)
- Anton Gelman of Cont3nt (Washington DC)
- John Philip of DocuBuzz (Singapore)
- Mike Suprovici of Explorence (San Diego)
- Adriana Herrera of Fashioning Change (San Diego)
- Lee Johnson of FlightOffice (Singapore)
- Darius Gandhi of HipVoice (Los Angeles)
- Stefan Jorgensen of ItemBase (Berlin)
- Will Sacks and Kati Bicknell of Kindara (New York)
- Richard Wimmer of Lellan (Silicon Valley)
- Jordan Philips of LookVook (Seattle)
- Navin Bathija of Neo (Silicon Valley)
- Jose Matias del Pino of Ondango (Berlin)
- Frank Mastronuzzi of OneGoodLove (Los Angeles)
- Neal O'Gorman of oTeeto (Berlin)
- Pieter Dubois of Paycento (Brussels)
- Srinivas Penumaka and Vinod Gupta of ReadyPulse (Seattle)
- Jeremy Geiger of Retailigence (Silicon Valley)
- Brian Hutchins of SayMmm (San Francisco)
- Carlos Rozo and Andres Cifuentes of Thotz (Bogota)
- Maren Kate Donovan of Zirtual (Silicon Valley)
Congratulations to all of these great companies from around the world!
Make sure to reserve your ticket to the Founder Showcase to meet these and other innovative startups.