The Founder Institute is excited to announce that the Final Application Deadline for the Bogota semester has been extended till Sunday, April 6th. The deadline was extended to accommodate the large number of event attendees, and to give more time for those who have not applied yet.
To join the exclusive Bogota Spring 2014 Semester, you must complete an application by (2014-04-20).
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Bogotá Chapter will take place 2014-04-30, and will be led by local leader Alan Colmenares, a Managing Partner at Socialatom Ventures, an international team of entrepreneurs, investors, and business professionals that invests in and partners with high-technology companies.
In addition, participants in Bogotá will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alan Colmenares: Managing Partner, Socialatom Ventures
- Alejandro Gonzalez: CEO and Studio Director, Brainz
- Brian Reale: Founder & CEO, Colosa, Inc.
- Conrad Egusa: Founder, Brownstein & Egusa
- Dan Gertsacov: CEO, Americas Region
- Federico Ortega: Sr. Product Manager, Globant
- Francisco Garcia: Co-Founder and CTO, Datatraffic SAS
- George Vargas Garcia: Gerente - Capital de Inversion & Fondos, Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional
- Guido Becher: CEO, Netactica
- Hans Christian Boehlke: Commercial Director, Celumania.com
- Ian Haet: CEO and Co-Founder, Startup Stock Exchange
- John Freddy Vega Forero: CEO, Mejorando.la
- Jorge Pena: Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of the Board, OfficeList LLC
- Juan Salcedo: Co-founder, TAPPSI
- Juan Carlos Martinez: CEO, Ciudaddemascotas.com
- Juan Carlos Cuesta Quintero: Senior Partner, Cuesta & Asociados Ltda
- Mauricio Bejarano: Chief Strategy Officer/Board Member, ZIO Studios
- Michael Puscar: Founder, Grupo Internacional de Technología de Punta
- Nick Aldridge: CEO, Kogi Mobile S.A.S.
- Peter Ostroske: Founder, Ofi.com.co
- Ted Alling: Partner , Lamp Post Group