Join us this Fall and launch a company in Bogotá with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Bogotá 2016 (POSTPONED) Semester are due very soon (2016-12-18).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Bogotá, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Bogotá Chapter will be led by local leader Alan Colmenares, a Managing Partner at Socialatom Ventures, an international team of entrepreneurs, investors, and business professionals that invests in and partners with high-technology companies.
In addition, participants in Bogotá will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Agustin Pelaez: CEO, Ubidots
- Alan Colmenares: Executive VP, TAPPSI
- Alejandro Gonzalez: CEO and Studio Director, Brainz
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Antonio Faillace: Founder, AuthorsGlobe
- Brian Reale: Brian Reale - Co-founder and CEO, Colosa, Inc. (Bogotá FI), Colosa, Inc.
- Brian Requarth: CEO, Co-Founder, VivaReal, Inc
- Carl Petter Boehlke: Product and Innovation, Esmoviles
- Conrad Egusa: Founder, Brownstein & Egusa
- Dan Gertsacov: Dan Gertsacov - CEO, Americas Region (Bogota FI)
- Dave Parker: Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
- David Sanchez: Managing Partner, IKON Venture Capital
- Esteban Mancuso: Managing Partner, Velum Ventures SAS
- Federico Ortega: Sr. Product Manager, Globant
- Gabe Zichermann: CEO, Onward
- Gary Gaessler: Gary Gaessler - Co-Founder & Market Builder, Cloud Elements (Chicago FI)
- George Vargas Garcia: Gerente - Capital de Inversion & Fondos, Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional
- Guido Becher: CEO, Netactica
- Hans Christian Boehlke: Commercial Director, Celumania.com
- Ian Haet: CEO and Co-Founder, Startup Stock Exchange
- Javier Cardona: Co Founder & CEO, 1DOC3
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- John Freddy Vega Forero: Founder & CEO, Platzi
- Jorge Quiroga
- Juan Salcedo: Co-founder, TAPPSI
- Juan Carlos Martinez: CEO, Ciudaddemascotas.com
- Luis Flórez: Manager Dynamic Entrepreneurship, Innpulsa Colombia
- Luis Felipe Giraldo: Angel Investor, Grandes Patrimonios Family Office
- Manuel Jimenez: COO, Aflore
- Mauricio Bejarano: Chief Strategy Officer/Board Member, ZIO Studios
- Michael Puscar: Founder, Grupo Internacional de Technología de Punta
- Nick Aldridge: CEO, Kogi Mobile S.A.S.
- Peter Ostroske: Founder, Ofi.com.co
- Ranjith Kumaran: Founder, PunchTab
- Serge Kruppa: Senior Director of Engineering, VoIP and GM Latin America, LiveVox, Inc.
- Ted Alling: Partner , Lamp Post Group
- Thomas Floracks: CXO, Co Founder, VivaReal
- Tyler Crowley: Tyler Crowley - Founder & CEO, Skweal (Paris FI), Skweal
- Vagn Knudsen: Co-Founder, Linio Colombia S.A.S.
- Wim Vernaeve: Co-founder, Green Park Investment Partners