The Founder Institute is excited to announce that the Final Application Deadline for the Bogota semester has been extended till Sunday, April 6th. The deadline was extended to accommodate the large number of event attendees, and to give more time for those who have not applied yet.
To join the exclusive Bogotá Fall 2015 Semester, you must complete an application by (2015-08-16).
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Bogotá Chapter will take place 2015-08-24, and will be led by local leader Alan Colmenares, a Managing Partner at Socialatom Ventures, an international team of entrepreneurs, investors, and business professionals that invests in and partners with high-technology companies.
In addition, participants in Bogotá will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alan Colmenares: Executive VP, TAPPSI
- Alejandro Gonzalez: CEO and Studio Director, Brainz
- Allan Davis: Managing Partner
- Andrés Felipe Umaña Chaux: Asociado Senior, Brigard & Urrutia
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Brian Reale: Brian Reale - Co-founder and CEO, Colosa, Inc. (Bogotá FI), Colosa, Inc.
- Brian Requarth: CEO, Co-Founder, VivaReal, Inc
- Carl Petter Boehlke: Product and Innovation, Esmoviles
- Carlos Sierra: Founder & CEO
- Conrad Egusa: Founder, Brownstein & Egusa
- Dan Gertsacov: Dan Gertsacov - CEO, Americas Region (Bogota FI)
- Dave Parker: Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
- Eduardo Smith, Ideas Through Iris
- Esteban Mancuso: Managing Partner, Velum Ventures SAS
- Federico Ortega: Sr. Product Manager, Globant
- Francisco Garcia: Co-Founder and CTO, Datatraffic SAS
- Gary Gaessler: Gary Gaessler - Co-Founder & Market Builder, Cloud Elements (Chicago FI)
- George Vargas Garcia: Gerente - Capital de Inversion & Fondos, Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional
- Guido Becher: CEO, Netactica
- Hans Christian Boehlke: Commercial Director, Celumania.com
- Ian Haet: CEO and Co-Founder, Startup Stock Exchange
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- John Freddy Vega Forero: John Freddy Vega Forero - CEO, Mejorando.la (Bogota FI) , Mejorando.la
- Jorge Pena: Co-Founder and Co-Chairman of the Board, OfficeList LLC
- José Vélez: CEO, Pagosonline
- Juan Salcedo: Co-founder, TAPPSI
- Juan Carlos Martinez: CEO, Ciudaddemascotas.com
- Khaliq Yar Haidary: CEO, Netzone, Ltd.
- Martin Schrimpff: Business Development Director, Pagosonline
- Mauricio Bejarano: Chief Strategy Officer/Board Member, ZIO Studios
- Michael Puscar: Founder, Grupo Internacional de Technología de Punta
- Nick Aldridge: CEO, Kogi Mobile S.A.S.
- Nima Pourshasb: Founder & CEO, FormaFina
- Peter Ostroske: Founder, Ofi.com.co
- Ranjith Kumaran: Founder, PunchTab
- Serge Kruppa: Senior Director of Engineering, VoIP and GM Latin America, LiveVox, Inc.
- Ted Alling: Partner , Lamp Post Group
- Thomas Floracks: CXO, Co Founder, VivaReal
- Tyler Crowley: Tyler Crowley - Founder & CEO, Skweal (Paris FI), Skweal
- Vagn Knudsen: Co-Founder, Linio Colombia S.A.S.
- Ziv Gillat: Ziv Gillat - Co-founder, Eye-Fi (Silicon Valley FI), Eye-Fi