The Founder Institute is excited to announce that the Final Application Deadline for the Bogota semester has been extended till Sunday, April 6th. The deadline was extended to accommodate the large number of event attendees, and to give more time for those who have not applied yet.
To join the exclusive Bogota Spring 2014 Semester, you must complete an application by (2014-04-20).
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,200 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Bogotá Chapter will take place 2014-04-30, and will be led by local leader Alan Colmenares, a Managing Partner at Socialatom Ventures, an international team of entrepreneurs, investors, and business professionals that invests in and partners with high-technology companies.
In addition, participants in Bogotá will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alan Colmenares: Managing Partner, Socialatom Ventures
- Alejandro Gonzalez: CEO and Studio Director, Brainz
- Andrés Felipe Umaña Chaux: Asociado Senior, Brigard & Urrutia
- Andrew Lee: Entrepreneur-in-Residence / Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Brian Reale: Founder & CEO, Colosa, Inc.
- Carl Petter Boehlke: Product and Innovation, Esmoviles
- Carlos Sierra: Founder & CEO
- Conrad Egusa: Founder, Brownstein & Egusa
- Dan Gertsacov: CEO, Americas Region
- Dave Parker: Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
- Federico Ortega: Product Manager, VivaReal Inc.
- Francisco Garcia: Co-Founder and CTO, Datatraffic SAS
- Gabe Zichermann: Author, Speaker, Advisor, Gamification Co
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- George Vargas Garcia: Gerente - Capital de Inversion & Fondos, Financiera de Desarrollo Nacional
- Guido Becher: CEO, Netactica
- Hans Christian Boehlke: Commercial Director, Celumania.com
- Ian Haet: CEO and Co-Founder, Startup Stock Exchange
- Jeff Stewart: Founder & CEO, Lenddo
- John Freddy Vega Forero: CEO, Mejorando.la
- José Vélez: CEO, Pagosonline
- Juan Salcedo: Co-founder, TAPPSI
- Juan Carlos Martinez: CEO, Ciudaddemascotas.com
- Juan Carlos Cuesta Quintero: Senior Partner, Cuesta & Asociados Ltda
- Martin Schrimpff: Business Development Director, Pagosonline
- Mauricio Bejarano: Chief Strategy Officer/Board Member, ZIO Studios
- Michael Puscar: Founder, Grupo Internacional de Technología de Punta
- Nick Aldridge: CEO, Kogi Mobile S.A.S.
- Peter Ostroske: Founder, Ofi.com.co
- Ranjith Kumaran: Founder, PunchTab
- Serge Kruppa: Director of Engineering, VoIP and Latin America, LiveVox, Inc.
- Ted Alling: Partner , Lamp Post Group
- Thomas Floracks: CXO, Co Founder, VivaReal
- Tyler Crowley: Founder & CEO, Skweal
- Wim Vernaeve: Co-founder, Green Park Investment Partners
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Eye-Fi