Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Who were 2011’s Best #Startup Investors? Finalists Announced..
The 9th Founder Showcase is scheduled for January 19th in Mountain View, CA, and for the first time will feature TheFunded.com’s Entrepreneur Investor Awards, where we will celebrate the best investors of 2011, and see talks from Mark Suster, Mike Maples, Jr., and Dave McClure.
These Investor Awards are not your average popularity contest. In fact, the main criteria are the 2011 ratings and reviews investors receive from the 17,000+ Founder and CEO members of TheFunded.com – the web’s largest community to rate and review startup investors.
So, without further ado, here are the finalists for the 2011 TheFunded.com Entrepreneur Investor Awards;
- Ben Horowitz (Co-Founder and General Partner of Andreessen Horowitz)
- Brad Feld (Managing Director at the Foundry Group)
- Bryan Schreier (Partner at Sequoia Capital)
- Chris Dixon (Founding Partner at the Founder Collective)
- Dave McClure (Founding Partner at 500 Startups)
- David Skok (General Partner at Matrix Partners)
- David Sze (Partner at Greylock Partners)
- George Zachary (Partner at Charles River Ventures)
- James D. Robinson IV (General Partner at RRE Ventures)
- Jeremy Liew (Managing Director at Lightspeed Venture Partners)
- John Backus (Managing Partner at New Atlantic Ventures)
- John Doerr (Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers)
- Jon Callaghan (Founder and Managing Partner at True Ventures)
- Joshua Kopelman (Managing Partner at First Round Capital)
- Marc Andreessen (Co-Founder and General Partner of Andreessen Horowitz)
- Maria Cirino (Co-Founder and Managing Director at 406 Ventures)
- Mark Suster (General Partner at GRP Partners)
- Mathew McCall (Partner at DFJ Portage Ventures)
- Mike Maples Jr. (Managing Partner at FLOODGATE)
- Roelof Botha (Partner at Sequoia Capital)
- Ron Conway (General Partner at SV Angel)
- Shlomo Dovrat (General Partner at Carmel Ventures)
- Steven Arnold (Co-Founder and Venture Partner at Polaris Ventures)
- Yuri Milner (Founder and CEO of Mail.ru Group)
If you are an entrepreneur who has worked with any of the finalists, take a moment to give them a rating or review on TheFunded.com by clicking on their name above. Your ratings will help us select the awards. For more information on the awards, visit http://foundershowcase.com.
There are less than 75 tickets remaining for the event, so be sure to get your tickets or demo tables today at http://foundershowcase.com. This event will sell out soon.