The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing for the opening of its newest chapter in Tomsk for the Spring of 2014.
The testing phase ends 2014-03-30, so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Tomsk, please fill out this form today and then spread the word.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 66 cities and 40 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,185 companies, which have created over 10,000 new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In order to complete the testing phase in Tomsk, the Founder Institute is hosting free startup events this week;
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Tomsk are Pavel Pravdin and Oleg Malsagov. Pavel Pravdin a technology entrepreneur, mentor of several dozens of projects, co-founder of GPST startup accelerator, and local promoter of technology entrepreneurship. Oleg Malsagov is an analyst, businessman, and consultant, with main competences in management, marketing, sales, system analysis, and reputation management.
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Aleksander Kalinin: CEO, SibEDGE
- Alex Kistenev: CEO, iwlab.ru
- Alex Karakulov: CEO, Hideninja
- Andrey Pletenev: Founder, Upgrade Yourself
- Constantin Kaplinsky: CEO
- Dmitry Sevostyanov: CTO, aurigma.com
- Edith Zarhzetskaya: CEO, Студия маркетинговых коммуникаций "Editta"
- Emil Ahtyamov: CEO, Паравеб
- Evgeny Semenov: CEO, Стартап-школа "Тайга"
- Fedor Skvortsov: CEO, aurigma.com
- Natalya Kramarenko: Managing Director and VP Operations, DivX, LLC
- Nikita Lamonov: Product manager, iwlab.ru
- Oleg Malsagov: COO, "BIM-Group"
- Pavel Pravdin: COO, iwlab.ru
- Roman Malakhov: CEO
- Slava Kovalenko: Product manager, iwlab.ru
- Vjacheslav Semenov: CMO, Студия маркетинговых коммуникаций "Editta"
- Yury Kharchenko: CEO, Деловой Альянс
- Андрей Веригин: CEO, Basic Resource, LLC
- And many more to be announced.
(Tomsk photo from Shutterstock)