Join us this Autumn and launch a company in Sydney with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Sydney Spring 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-08-18).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Sydney, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The graduating class of this past Sydney semester was covered by Rose Powell on Startup Smart in an article titled, "Why only a third of accelerator participants made it through the Sydney Founder Institute".
The Sydney chapter is led by Benjamin Chong, a partner at the investment firm Right Click Capital. Chong has a track record of investing and building successful companies, including Jetabroad, one of Australia's leading online travel companies.
In addition, participants in Sydney will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adam Long: Strategist, Step Change Marketing
- Alan Jones: Chief Growth Hacker, BlueChilli
- Andrew Rogers: Managing Director, Anchor
- Anselm Waterfield: Partner, AGT Group
- Ari Klinger: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Ashton Bishop: Head of Strategy, Step Change Marketing
- Bart Jellema: Founder, ZeroMail
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Bjorn Behrendt: Director and Co-Founder, ParcelPush
- Brian Menzies: VP, Commercial Development, Vast Solar
- Cameron Adams: Co-founder & CPO, Canva
- Christian Magel: Founder & CMO, amaysim Australia
- Craig Blair: Partner, AirTree Ventures
- Daniel Ringrose: Business Coach, Future Results
- Danny Adams: Founder, GoFar
- David Jones: Founder, StreetHawk
- David Siegel: Strategy Executive, Step Change Marketing
- Dean McEvoy: Investor / Startup Mentor
- Garry Visontay: General Partner, Sydney Seed Fund
- Ian Gardiner: Startup business development, Amazon Web Services
- Jeffrey Cooper: General Manager, Step Change Marketing
- Justus Hammer: Non-Executive Director
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Leon Spencer: Content Writer, Recogniition PR
- Matt Allen: Director, DevLogic
- Matthew Ho: Co-Founder and CEO, nativetongue.com
- Mikel Lindsaar: Founder, reinteractive, flood.io, exec.io
- Ned Moorfield: CEO & Co-founder, goCatch
- Nic Lowe: Co-Founder, GoGet
- Nicole Kersh: Former MD, 4Cabling
- Peter Cooper: Founder, iCentral.Co
- Phil Morle: Phil Morle - Director, Pollenizer (Perth FI) , Pollenizer
- Rajeev Gupta: CEO, GeckoLife
- Rebekah Campbell: CEO, Posse
- Renee Welsh: CEO, Booking Boss
- Roby Sharon Zipser: CFO, hipages Group
- Sebastien Eckersley Maslin: CEO, BlueChilli
- Tim Fung: CEO, AirTasker
- Vaughan Knight: Founder, Bit Rave