Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-10-19) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Damir Bulic: Founder & CEO, Equel
- Dino Ravnic: Co-Founder & CEO, GIS Cloud
- Dino Bendekovic: Managing Director, Interfokus Advisors
- Drazen Nikolic: Founder, Adrenalin Think Thank
- Edi Budimilic: CTO, WhoAPI Inc.
- Goran Zekovic: Head of the Enterprise Europe Network , BICRO - Business Innovation Agency of Croatia
- Hrvoje Prpic: Investor and Advisor, CRANE
- Ivo Spigel: Co-Founder & Board Member, Perpetuum Mobile
- Josko Bobanovic: Partner, Sofinnova
- Kresimir Delac: Owner, Simulus Grupa
- Kristjan Pecanac: Director, BoundBreaker
- Luka Abrus: CEO, Five Minutes Ltd.
- Martí Manent: CEO and Founder, Derecho.com
- Michael Reuter: Co-Founder, AppAdvisors GmbH
- Mihovil Barancic: Co-founder, ZIP Incubator
- Mladen Vukmir: Founding Partner, VUKMIR & ASSOCIATES
- Nikola Vrdoljak: Director/Founder, Gingernet
- Niksa Tomulic: Founder, Kompare online
- Ozzy Papic: Serial Entrepreneur
- Petri Lehmuskoski: Co-Founder, Gorilla Ventures Oy
- Sasa Cvetojevic: Founder & CEO, Insako
- Sasa Bart: Founder & CEO, Savjetura LLC
- Shirley Gines: Founder, Firebrand Global Communications
- Tomislav Sekerija: CEO & Founder, Setom
- Vladimir De Franceschi: Founder, De Franceschi & Boray
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,200 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.