Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-04-17) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Alexandre Veiga: Coordenador de Empreendedorismo FIAP, FIAP
- Antonio Carlos Soares da Costa Junior: Co-founder & CEO, Runrun.it
- Carol Gomes: Diretora de Planejamento, Touch Branding
- David Kato: COO, iFood
- Eduardo L’Hotellier: CEO, GetNinjas
- Elinton Bobrik: CMO, Netpoints fidelidade s.a.
- Erik Cavalcante: Partner, VoxCapital
- Felipe Trevisan: Founder and CEO, Reabra
- Flavio Pripas: CEO, Bitinvest
- Guilherme Bonifácio: CEO, Rapiddo
- In Hsieh: Empreendedor especialista em Ecommerce
- Luis Novo: CEO, SuperNova Labs
- Marcos Olmos: Managing Director, CM Capital Markets
- Nima Kazerooni: CoFounder
- Paulo Floriano: Founder, Neue Labs
- Paulo Braga, SuperNova Labs
- Ravi Gama: CEO
- Ricardo Normand: Managing Partner, Drummond Ventures
- Ricardo Ruffo: Co-founder, Design Echos
- Robson Catalan: Co-founder, Eduk
- Rodrigo Dantas: CEO, Vindi
- Rui Miadaira: CEO, Carreira Beauty
- Sean Lindy: Partner & Program Leader, Aceleratech
- Thiago Alvarez: Founder, GuiaBolso
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.