Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2013-11-15) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexander Garcia Tobar: Principal, AGT Group, Inc
- Andrew Goldner: VP, Global Audience, BrightTALK
- Avery Lyford: Managing Director, Propell Solutions
- Bob Rosin: VP Business Development, LinkedIn
- Bret Harris: Senior Manager of Business Development, IndieGoGo
- Chris Hogg: Founder & CEO, 100Plus
- Dan Arkind: Founder & CEO, JobScore
- Eddie Hartman: co-Founder, LegalZoom
- Gagan Biyani: CoFounder, Fresh
- Holly Liu: CoFounder, Chief of Staff, Kabam
- Hsu Ken Ooi: Co-Founder, Decide.com
- Jared Goralnick: Founder & CEO, AwayFind
- Jared Hansen: Founder & CEO, Breezy
- Jason Johnson: Managing Partner
- Jay Jamison: Founder & President, Moonshoot
- Jeff Bonforte: CEO, Xobni
- Jeff Lee: Founder & CEO, Cost Cooperative
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Karl Shaikh: Founder , Interpreters-On-Call
- Kate Rutter: Co-Founder, LUXr
- Leslie Chicoine: Product, Groupon
- Madeline Duva: Advisor, Eye-Fi
- Michael Seibel: CEO, Socialcam
- Misha Chellam: Cofounder & COO, Scanadu
- Phil Libin: CEO, Evernote
- Rajesh Setty: Serial Entrepreneur and Author. co-founder and President, WittyParrot
- Russell Klusas: Founder, Tradecraft
- Ryan Hoover: Founder, Product Hunt
- Sami Inkinen: Co-Founder, Board Member, Trulia
- Stephen Russell: Founder and CEO , Prism Skylabs
- Tim Hyer: Founder & CEO, Getable
- Wayne Willis: Managing Partner, Nodal Partners
- Will Bunker: Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of One-and-Only (became Match.com)
- Xavier Damman: Co-Founder & CEO, Storify
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.