Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-09-28) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Ahmed Mhiri: CEO, TravelerCar
- Alain Meller: Founder, NovaXone
- Alain Baritault: Alain Baritault - CoFounder (Paris FI), Cités Numériques
- Alain Revah: Founder and Managing Partner, Internet Ventures
- Alain Garnier: CEO & Co-Founder, Jamespot
- Alexandra Pottier: partner, Brunswick Société D'Avocats
- Alexandre Steiner: Managing Partner, OiO Ventures
- Aline Hemmo: Consultant, Pilsoft
- Audrey Soussan: Principal, Ventech
- Bruno Levy: CEO
- Cédric Naintré: Founder, Range-Moi
- Chaïb Martinez: CEO, Zyyne
- Christophe Cremer: President, MeilleurTaux.com
- Edouard Morhange: CEO, MonsieurCinema.com
- Eric Kalfon: MD, Strategic Value Partners
- Eric Moret: Technologist, Palo Alto Networks
- Francois Mazoudier: Francois Mazoudier - Managing Partner, Tech Leaders Capital (Paris FI) , Tech Leaders Capital
- Gilles Rouvier: Managing Partner
- Harry Gozlan: Executive Chairman, smartTrade Technologies
- Hervé Gonay: CEO, Get+
- Jean Marie Chauvet: Managing Partner, LC Capital
- Marc Sudreau
- Marcos Polanco, Clearshore
- Marine Huber: Analyst, Omnes Capital (Prev Credit Agricole Private Equity)
- Mathias Flattin: Directeur Adjoint, Siparex
- Maximilien Oursel: Partner, Pléiade Venture
- Michel Sassano: Associate, Kima Ventures
- Nicolas Roux: CEO, Aspectize
- Odile Vaicbourdt: COO, Palico
- Philippe Beauregard: Managing Partner, Brunswick Law Firm
- Philippe Herbert: Partner, Banexi Ventures
- Romain Barbet: CEO, Pixopolitan
- Ronan Amicel: Founder, Pocket Sensei
- Stéphane Dieutre: Consultant et coach
- Yves Peynaud: Entrepreneur & Consultant, YP Consulting
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,650 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.