Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-04-27) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Akihiro Ideguchi: Representative Partner, Achieve Growth Consulting
- Allen Miner: Chairman & CEO, SunBridge Group
- Daisuke Mizuta: CEO, REVENTIVE
- Daisuke Yamashita: Co-founder / CTO, mana.bo Inc.
- Genichi Imamura: Owner, Questetra, Inc.
- Haruhiko Kakigi: Founder & General Manager
- Hiroshi Oka: Japan Office Manager & Incubation Manager, IMJ Investment Partners
- Hiroyasu Koma: CEO, Green Lord Motors
- Hitoshi Tanii: Chief Executive Officer
- Ichiro Yasui: Managing Director
- Ikkei Matsuda: CEO, SARR,LLC
- Ikuo Hiraishi: President & CEO, SunBridge Global Ventures Inc.
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Kazutaka Kamizawa: Writer , The Asahi Shimbun Company
- Kenshin Fujiwara: Venture Partner, Miyako Capital
- Kunihiko Ono: CEO, Sakanotochu Co.
- Masaki Taniguchi
- Michitoshi Mori: Attorney at Law / Founding Partner, Mori Law Offices
- Narimasa Makino: Manager, SunBridge Global Ventures Inc.
- Norio Murakami: CEO, Norio Murakami Office
- Ryosuke Iwasaki: Manager, Tohmatsu Venture Support
- Shuji Honjo: Visiting Professor, Tama Graduate School of Business
- Stephen Zurcher: Professor, Kansai Gaidai University
- Susumu Iwata: Founder and CEO, LOCKON CO.,LTD.
- Takahisa Fujiki: Manager, Future Venture Capital
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tomoki Tsujikawa: CEO & Co-founder, ShareWis
- Toshiyuki Yamamoto: CEO, ChatWork Inc
- Yosuke Tsuji: Founder & CEO, Money Forward, Inc.
- Yosuke Nishida: CEO, Modelor, Inc.
- クリストファー（久利寿） テイト: CEO, connectFree k.k.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.