Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2013-09-01) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alan Burger: CEO/Founder, Infoslips
- Allon Raiz: Founder and CEO, Raizcorp
- Andrew Duff: Founder, Duff Attorneys
- Anthony Stonefield: Managing Director, Africa, Gramercy Millennium Group
- Anthony Bizos: Executive DIrector, Tyme Capital
- Craig Corte: CEO, New Media Kagiso Media
- Gareth Ochse: Founder, ValuationUp.com
- Gavin Symanowitz: Founder CEO, Feedbackrocket.com
- Geoff Garrett: CEO, SalesRehab Pty Ltd
- Jonathan Crisp: CEO , IDI Technology Holdings
- Justin Spratt: CEO , Quirk
- Justinus Adriaanse: Founder and ex CEO, Private Property
- Marco Broccardo: CEO , Eurocom
- Michael Prentice: CEO, Silica Holdings
- Nevo Hadas: Director, & innovation
- Raphael Costa: CEO and Co-Founder, AdTangerine
- Richard Firth: CEO, MIP Holdings
- Rob Sussman: Joint CEO/Founder, Integr8it Group and Zunguz
- Tony Davis: CEO/Managing Director , Dovetail
- Yossi Hasson: CEO and co-founder, Synaq
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.