Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-03-08) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Chris Harvey: CEO, Vietnamworks.com
- David Tran: Cofounder, MJ Group
- Henry Nguyen: Managing General Partner, IDG Ventures Vietnam
- Hieu Nguyen Ngoc: CEO, Skynet Technology Incubator
- Hong Minh Le: CEO & CHAIRMAN, VNG CORPORATION
- Hong Thanh Nguyen Khoa: Deputy Director, Emerald Digital Marketing
- James Vuong: Vice President, IDG Ventures Vietnam
- Jonah Levey: Chairman & Founder, Navigos Group
- Kyle Pham: CFO, MJ Group
- Linh Thai: Director, DFJ Vinacapital
- Luan Nhan The: Founder & CEO, NCT Corporation
- Ly Nguyen Hoang: Founder & CEO, Payoo
- Phuc Than: Managing Director, DFJ Vinacapital
- Son Tran: Chairman & CEO, Tamtay.vn
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Thanh Nguyen: Founder & CEO, Anphabe.com
- Trung Nguyen Thanh: Cofounder and Deputy CEO, TOPICA Edtech Group
- Truong Nguyen Hong: VP Business&Technology Development, IDG Ventures Vietnam
- Tuan Pham: Founder & CEO, TOPICA Edtech Group
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.