Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Grad News Roundup: Big Awards, M&A’s, and Demo Days
The Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 new technology companies across 40 cities and five continents.
Below is a roundup of Founder Institute Graduate news over the past week:
- Silicon Valley grad, Shopalize, was acquired by 24/7 (SiliconAngle); Shopalize provides rich social apps for online retailers to bring deep social integration with eCommerce store that increases social sharing, discovery and sales.
- Seattle grad, Puzzazz, was given the Innovation of the Year award for thier handwriting recognition technology (GeekWire); Puzzazz is building the future of puzzles for the digital world.
- Singapore grad, Vibease, was featured in TechCrunch as a favorite startup from Haxlr8r’s Demo Day (TechCrunch); Vibease connects sex toys to a smart phone controlled app.
- Denver graduate, CipherPoint, announced Version 1.9 of the company's CipherPointSP software (Wall Street Journal); CipherPoint secures information in enterprise collaboration platforms.
- Seattle grad, PetHub was named Eastside Startup Business of the Year and Innovative Product of the Year – People’s Choice Award (Bellevue Reporter); PetHub is a platform that helps lost pets get home faster.