Founder Institute Munich Launch Event 2014
2014-09-15, 06:30 PM
Microsoft, Konrad-Zuse-Straße 1, Unterschleißheim bei München, Bayern, 85716
If you are curious about what it is like to run a successful startup, then join us for the first Founder Institute Munich Launch Event held at Microsoft. Hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you find talented people to join your team? What is it really like to build a successful company?
The Founder Institute Munich is directed by Jan Kennedy (CEO & Founder, Academy for Corporate Entrepreneurship – www.afce.co) together with Manfred Tropper & Markus Ortmann (Co-Founders, mantro.net – the innovation company) as well as Oliver Thum (Head of InnovationLab, www.mantro.net). They will host talks by Rene Seifert, co-founder Venturate and Million Miles More, Rob Johnson, co-founder Maker Academy and David Lees, Founder of StoryHome (and recent Munich Founder Institute graduate).
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a succesful founder
- What are the first setps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]