Startup Ideation Bootcamp
You have an idea for a startup, but don't know what to do next? The Startup Ideation Bootcamp will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, determine the next steps, and even recruit potential co-founders. This collaborative workshop begins with a talk by Gabriele Valli, that will tell his experience as an entrepreneur. Then we will discuss the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Then, attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback.
At the end of the event we will grab a beer and continue to chat at the 0.75 pub (http://www.075roma.com/). Join us to have some fun :-)
Develop a winning startup idea.
2012-10-04, 06:30 PM
Soundreef Rome HQ, Via dei Cerchi 75, Rome
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on Startup Ideas
- Public Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Review
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.