Intro to Lean Methodologies
"Lean" is all the rage these days, and for good reason - for the first time it puts entrepreneurship on scientific footing. But do you know how to take high level Lean principles and put them into practice? Come to this free workshop and learn how to apply lean principles to your startup or business idea. We will review concepts from leading lean thinkers including Steve Blank, Eric Ries, Dave McClure, and Ash Maurya, and all attendees will complete a Lean Canvas during the workshop, a first step toward making Lean actionable for your project.
VP Biz Dev, Lean Startup Machine
Learn to apply Lean methodologies
Wednesday, September 05, 2012, at 06:30 PM
WSGR Palo Alto, 650 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto
Add to Your Calendar
This event is in the past.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend this Event:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Lean Methodologies
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda:
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Introduction to Lean Methodologies / Lean Canvas tool
- Interactive workshop using Lean Canvas
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.