Startup Founder 101: Building a giant gaming empire from the ground up
|Date:||2014-04-23, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||the Hive co-working space, 21st floor, the Phoenix Building, 23 Luard Road, Wanchai|
If you are curious about what it is like to run a successful startup, then join us for Startup Founder 101 session with Rex Ng, founder and president of 6waves who splits his time between the Silicon Valley and Hong Kong.
Hear candid talks by Rex on his long path from building 6waves from scratch, attracting the team, gaining major traction, raising capital, expanding global, adapting rapidly and re-inventing itself.
What is being entrepreneur like? What does it take? What are the learnings? What are the tactics? What are strategies? What are the mistake to avoid ? How do you find talented people to join your team? What is it really like to build a successful company?
Come to this sharing session and listen to Rex Ng who has done it before.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a succesful founder
- What are the first setps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]