Startup Ideation Bootcamp
Have ideas for a startup business of your own? Then come to the Startup Ideation Bootcamp on 18 Aug. In just three hours we'll help you evaluate and improve your business ideas, come up with new ideas, learn the next steps, and even find a cofounder. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup founder/investor designed to enhance your understanding of good, investible and bad, dangerous startup ideas.
COO and Co-founder, 6waves
Principal, Hong Kong Tech Incubator
Leading to a winning startup team / idea
Saturday, August 18, 2012, at 02:00 PM
Add to Your Calendar
This event is in the past.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on How to Pitch Your Business
- Public Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.