Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
|Date:||2014-03-12, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||DNA Cascais, Cruz da Popa, Cascais, 2645-449|
Who should Attend?
- Anyone willing to learn how to go from Employee to Entrepreneur
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
- Marco Oliveira - CEO and Founder of Xpand-IT - went from a simple freelancer to Founder of an IT company with over 2.4 million Euros revenue and customers in all 5 continents including several Fortune 500 companies.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Speaker : Marco Oliveira - CEO and Founder of Xpand-IT.
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Networking with Participants
This event is free to attend. Register now!