Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Applications Open for Founder Institute Semesters Around the Globe
The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is currently accepting applications to programs across over 15 cities and 5 continents.
If you could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup, then apply to the Founder Institute today.
The Founder Institute is an early-stage startup accelerator and global launch network that, in just three years of operation, has helped launch over 550 companies across 27 cities and five continents. Through our part-time four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating strong teamwork-based startup ecosystems where great companies can flourish. We call it "Globalizing Silicon Valley."
The program is open to anybody that is passionate about building a technology company: idea or no idea, full-time job or unemployed, young or old, male or female, experienced in business or straight out of school. We also support a wide range of technology industries: including digital media, software, biotech, cleantech, ecommerce, advertising, consumer electronics, and more.
Applications are currently open for programs in:
- Berlin Autumn 2012 (Exploratory) | Launch Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Berlin
- Rome Autumn 2012 (Exploratory) | Launch Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Rome
- Ukraine Autumn 2012 (Exploratory) | Launch Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Ukraine
- Rio de Janeiro 2012 (Exploratory) | Launch Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Rio
- Finland 2012 (Exploratory) | Launch Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Finland
- Croatia Autumn 2012 (Exploratory) | Early Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Croatia
- Mexico City Autumn 2012 | Early Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Mexico City
- Washington DC Autumn 2012 | Early Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to DC
- Seattle Autumn 2012 | Early Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to Seattle
- Los Angeles Autumn 2012 | Early Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to LA
- San Diego Autumn 2012 | Early Deadline: Aug 26 | Apply to San Diego
- Brussels Autumn 2012 (Exploratory) | Launch Deadline: Sept 2 | Apply to Brussels
- New York City Autumn 2012 | Early Deadline: Sept 9 | Apply to New York
- Mumbai 2012 (Exploratory) | Launch Deadline: Sept 2 | Apply to Mumbai
- Paris Autumn 2012 | Early Deadline: Sept 16 | Apply to Paris