Join us this winter and start up a business in Madrid with the Founder Institute!
Applications to Madrid Winter 2016 should semester this Sunday (2016-02-28).
If you can use the expert advice and training to launch a tech startup in Madrid , submit your application today .
The part-time program of four months of Founder Institute, promising startups entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses, workshops and business building expert opinions from a wide network of mentors business. In addition, applicants must not abandon founders their workday to participate, so they can start building a business from their ideas without jeopardizing their employment.
In just 7 years of operation, more than 2,002 prescription companies 135 cities have resorted to the Founder Institute to validate your idea, develop plans, refine your product, create an advisory committee, prepare an initial funding and more things.
The Chapter of Madrid begin 2016-03-17 and local leaders will lead Miguel Galera ( Co-founder and CEO of TICbeat.com ), Gonzalo Ortiz (Managing partner of Capital Inception ), and Enrique Hormingo (Professor, Executive MBA program EOI ) .
In addition, participants in Madrid opinion and receive expert training from an impressive list of mentors that includes:
- Alejandro Coca: Co-Founder | Sales & Biz Dev, Groopify
- Alvaro Sastre Salso: CEO, Talentous.com
- Ander Michelena: CEO, TicketBis
- Andres Varela Da Costa Andres: Disruptive business development, SeQR by Seamless
- Balvinder Singh Powar: CCO, BOOSTER SPACE INDUSTRIES + AERDRON
- Conchita Galdón: CEO & Founder / Manager, Puentes Global / Area 31 @ IE Business School
- David Pena: Founder, PeopleiTrust
- Emilio Galán: Founder and CTO, BeOnPrice
- Felix Ruiz Hernandez: Executive Chairman; Founder , Job&Talent; Tuenti
- Gedeón Domínguez: CEO / Founder, Cloud District
- Gustavo García Brusilovsky: CEO, Klikin / co-founder BuyVIP
- Ignacio De Miguel: Founder, Loogic-Lánzanos S.L.
- Ismael Valero: Director de Proyectos, Lanzadera
- Javier Megias Terol: CEO & co-founder, STARTUPXPLORE
- Javier Martín Robles: Founder, Loogic
- Javier Bustillo: Business Lawyer Entrepreneurship, Bustillo Abogados
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- Jose Luis Valdivieso: COO, AFFIPERF
- Jose Manuel Rodríguez Martínez: CEO, Wiffinity
- Juan Parodi: Founder, Wimba
- Juan Álvarez De Lara: Founder&CEO; VP, Seed&Click; AEBAN
- Marcos Eguillor: Senior Digital Business executive • Entrepreneur • Innovation • Product • Technology • Project, BinaryKnowledge_
- Mariano Torrecilla: CEO & Partner, Loogic
- Mario Alonso: PRESIDENTE, AUREN
- Matan Ganani: Founder & CEO, Never Empty
- Mónica Armada: Colaboradora en Emprende RTVE; Directora de Proyectos, RTVE; LiDERA3
- Nacho De Pinedo: Founder and CEO, ISDI
- Pablo Molina Candel: CTO, CoverWallet
- Pablo Viguera: CEO & Co-founder, Groopify
- Pablo Lancry: Head of Entrepreneurs Program, Bankinter
- Paula Blazquez: Fintech Strategy, Banco Sabadell
- Ramon Parra: Partner, AUREN
- Reina Cáceres: Digital Investment Director and Mentor, DAD - Digital Assets Deployment
- Rodolfo Carpintier: Founder, DAD - Digital Assets Deployment
- Ruth Puente: CEO & Founder, Biddus
- And many more to be announced.
We hope you will join us in Madrid and launch a business in 2014 .
Founder Institute Madrid Aplicaciones Final Debido Domingo!
By Joe Garza