Join us this winter and start up a business in Madrid with the Founder Institute!
Applications to Madrid Fall 2016 should semester this Sunday (2017-03-12).
If you can use the expert advice and training to launch a tech startup in Madrid , submit your application today .
The part-time program of four months of Founder Institute, promising startups entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses, workshops and business building expert opinions from a wide network of mentors business. In addition, applicants must not abandon founders their workday to participate, so they can start building a business from their ideas without jeopardizing their employment.
In just 7 years of operation, more than 2,002 prescription companies 135 cities have resorted to the Founder Institute to validate your idea, develop plans, refine your product, create an advisory committee, prepare an initial funding and more things.
The Chapter of Madrid begin 2017-03-28 and local leaders will lead Miguel Galera ( Co-founder and CEO of TICbeat.com ), Gonzalo Ortiz (Managing partner of Capital Inception ), and Enrique Hormingo (Professor, Executive MBA program EOI ) .
In addition, participants in Madrid opinion and receive expert training from an impressive list of mentors that includes:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Coca: Co-Founder | Sales & Biz Dev, Groopify
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Andres Varela Da Costa Andres: Disruptive business development, SeQR by Seamless
- Balvinder Singh Powar: CCO, BOOSTER SPACE INDUSTRIES + AERDRON
- Conchita Galdón: CEO & Founder / Manager, Puentes Global / Area 31 @ IE Business School
- David Pena: Founder, PeopleiTrust
- Enrique Hormigo: CEO & CoFounder, Fanstastic
- Enrique López de Ceballos: Partner, ONTIER
- Gedeón Domínguez: CEO / Founder, Cloud District
- Gonzalo Ortíz: Founder, Ediciones Globaliza
- Gonzalo Del Pozo: Founder, Globaliza.com
- Ismael Valero: Director de Proyectos, Lanzadera
- Jaime García Cantero: Independet Analyst
- Javier Martín Robles: Founder, Loogic
- Javier Bustillo: Business Lawyer Entrepreneurship, Bustillo Abogados
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- Jose Manuel Rodríguez Martínez: CEO, Wiffinity
- Justin Wilcox: Founder, Customer Development Labs
- Marcos Eguillor: Senior Digital Business executive • Entrepreneur • Innovation • Product • Technology • Project, BinaryKnowledge_
- Mariano Torrecilla: CEO & Partner, Loogic
- Matan Ganani: Founder & CEO, Never Empty
- Pablo Molina Candel: CTO, CoverWallet
- Pablo Viguera: CEO & Co-founder, Groopify
- Víctor Sánchez: Founder and CEO, Elocuent
- And many more to be announced.
We hope you will join us in Madrid and launch a business in 2014 .
Founder Institute Madrid Aplicaciones Final Debido Domingo!
By Joe Garza