The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch the special Silicon Valley Autumn 2014 Semester.
Adeo, the CEO of the Founder Institute, is an eight-time entrepreneur who has created $2 billion in shareholder value, and his previous Silicon Valley semesters have spawned great companies like Udemy, Retailigence, Cake Health, Getable, Breezy, Shopalize, Skimble, Yumvy, Zirtual, Spikes, and many more. During the semester, Adeo will host recurring one-on-one Office Hours with Founders, providing insight and feedback to help them build meaningful and enduring companies.
This Sunday (2014-10-12) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
In addition to Adeo, this exclusive semester will feature talks from many Silicon Valley startup luminaries, all of whom come directly from some of the most successful startups in the world, including:
- Phil Libin - CEO of Evernote
- Aaron Patzer - Founder of Mint.com
- Bram Cohen - Creator and Co-Founder of BitTorrent
- Munjal Shah - Co-Founder and CEO of Riya Inc.
- Any many more to be announced.
This semester is guaranteed to fill up, so if you could benefit from expert training and advice to launch a technology startup, click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Futhermore, participants in the Bay Area will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Aaron Patzer: Founder and CEO, Mint.com
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alexander Garcia Tobar: Principal, AGT Group, Inc
- Andrew Filev: Founder&CEO, Wrike
- Avery Lyford: Managing Director, Propell Solutions
- Benjamin Young: CEO, Nexercise
- Bhavin Shah: CEO, Refresh, Inc.
- Bob Rosin: VP Business Development, LinkedIn
- Bubba Murarka: Partner, DFJ
- Chris Hogg: Founder & CEO, 100Plus
- Dan Arkind: Founder & CEO, JobScore
- Daniel Saccani: President, Ravix Group, Inc.
- David Weekly: Product Manager, internet.org @ facebook
- Eddie Hartman: co-Founder, LegalZoom
- Gagan Biyani: CoFounder, Fresh
- Gleb Budman: Co-founder and CEO, Backblaze
- Heather Holmes: Founder, TapGenes
- Holly Liu: CoFounder, Chief of Staff, Kabam
- Igor Shoifot: The Dude, TMT investments
- Jacquelyn Kung: Co-Founder, ClearCare
- Jared Goralnick: Founder & CEO, AwayFind
- Jared Hansen: Founder & CEO, Breezy
- Jason Calacanis: CEO, Mahalo.com
- Jason Nazar: CEO, Docstoc
- Jason Freedman: Founder, 42Floors
- Jeff Bonforte: CEO, Xobni
- Jeff Lee: Founder & CEO, Cost Cooperative
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions, Zebra
- Jill Bourque: Founder, RushTix
- Joe Betts Lacroix: Co-Founder, OQO
- Jonathan Greechan: Partner, Founder Institute
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Justin Mares: Co-author, Traction book
- Karl Shaikh: Founder , Interpreters-On-Call
- Kate Rutter: Co-Founder, LUXr
- Leila Banijamali: CEO & Founder, Startup Documents
- Madeline Duva: Advisor, Eye-Fi
- Marcos Polanco: CEO, Clearshore
- Mark Manning: VP Worldwide Technical Services, Vorstack Corporation
- Micah Baldwin: VP, Author Development, Blurb
- Michael Seibel: CEO, Socialcam
- Mikhail Lyalin: Chairman & CEO, ZeptoLab
- Misha Chellam: Cofounder & COO, Scanadu
- Munjal Shah: CEO, Like.com
- Peter Pham: CEO, BillShrink
- Phil Libin: CEO, Evernote
- Rajesh Setty: Serial Entrepreneur and Author. co-founder and President, WittyParrot
- Russ Fradin: Chairman & CEO, Dynamic Signal
- Russell Klusas: Founder, Tradecraft
- Sam Chaudhary: Co-founder & CEO, ClassDojo
- Sami Inkinen: Co-Founder, Board Member, Trulia
- Seth Sternberg: co-founder & ceo, Meebo
- Srini Mannava: CEO, Infobelt
- Tim Ferriss
- Tim Hyer: Founder & CEO, Getable
- Wayne Willis: Managing Partner, Nodal Partners
- Will Bunker: Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of One-and-Only (became Match.com)
- Xavier Damman: Co-Founder & CEO, Storify
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Eye-Fi
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,249 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.