The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch the special Silicon Valley Spring 2014 Semester.
Adeo, the CEO of the Founder Institute, is an eight-time entrepreneur who has created $2 billion in shareholder value, and his previous Silicon Valley semesters have spawned great companies like Udemy, Retailigence, Cake Health, Getable, Breezy, Shopalize, Skimble, Yumvy, Zirtual, Spikes, and many more. During the semester, Adeo will host recurring one-on-one Office Hours with Founders, providing insight and feedback to help them build meaningful and enduring companies.
This Sunday (2014-03-14) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
In addition to Adeo, this exclusive semester will feature talks from many Silicon Valley startup luminaries, all of whom come directly from some of the most successful startups in the world, including:
- Phil Libin - CEO of Evernote
- Aaron Patzer - Founder of Mint.com
- Bram Cohen - Creator and Co-Founder of BitTorrent
- Munjal Shah - Co-Founder and CEO of Riya Inc.
- Any many more to be announced.
This semester is guaranteed to fill up, so if you could benefit from expert training and advice to launch a technology startup, click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Futhermore, participants in the Bay Area will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Aaron Patzer: Founder and CEO, Mint.com
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alex Sok: Co-Founder/CEO, Elluva
- Alexander Garcia Tobar: Principal, AGT Group, Inc
- Bob Rosin: VP Business Development, LinkedIn
- Bram Cohen: Founder/Chief Scientist, BitTorrent
- Bubba Murarka: Partner, DFJ
- Chris Hogg: Founder & CEO, 100Plus
- Dan Arkind: Founder & CEO, JobScore
- David Weekly: Product Manager, internet.org @ facebook
- David Higley: Managing Partner, Bond Lane Partners
- Eddie Hartman: co-Founder, LegalZoom
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, Finien
- Gagan Biyani: CoFounder, Fresh
- Jared Goralnick: Founder & CEO, AwayFind
- Jason Calacanis: CEO, Mahalo.com
- Jason Nazar: CEO, Docstoc
- Jeff Bonforte: CEO, Xobni
- Jeff Lee: Founder & CEO, Cost Cooperative
- Jill Stelfox: VP & GM, Location Solutions, Zebra
- Joe Betts Lacroix: Co-Founder, OQO
- Jonathan Greechan: Partner, Founder Institute
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Karl Shaikh: Founder , Interpreters-On-Call
- Madeline Duva: Advisor, Eye-Fi
- Marcos Polanco: Kauffman Fellow, Expansive Ventures
- Mark Pincus: CEO, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Max Shevyakov: Co-Founder & Co-CEO, BorrowLenses.com
- Misha Chellam: Cofounder & COO, Scanadu
- Munjal Shah: CEO, Like.com
- Peter Pham: CEO, BillShrink
- Phil Libin: CEO, Evernote
- Philip Kaplan: Founder and CEO, ADHD Labs
- Rajesh Setty: Serial Entrepreneur and Author. co-founder and President, WittyParrot
- Russ Fradin: Chairman & CEO, Dynamic Signal
- Sami Inkinen: Co-Founder, Board Member, Trulia
- Scott Painter: CEO, TrueCar
- Seth Sternberg: co-founder & ceo, Meebo
- Tim Ferriss
- Travis Giggy: Founder, Swing by Swing Golf
- Trip Adler: CEO, Scribd
- Wayne Willis: Managing Partner, Nodal Partners
- Will Bunker: Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of One-and-Only (became Match.com)
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Eye-Fi
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,200 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.