Join us this Spring and launch a company in Perth with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Perth Autumn 2015 (Exploratory) Semester close this Friday (2015-07-24).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Perth, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Founder Institute has recently been recognized one of the leaders in the Perth startup ecosystem, according to a report commissioned by the City of Perth and compiled by the behavioral analytics team at Boundlss.
The Perth Chapter will be led by Dash Dhakshinamoorthy and Claire Robertson. Dash is a Malaysian-born serial entrepreneur, and is the Founder of StartupMalaysia.org. Claire has several years of hands-on experience in a successful UK startup, MedicAnimal.com, and is involved in Perth Startup Weekend both as a member of the organisational committee and as a mentor.
In addition, participants in Perth will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adam Yap: COO
- Andrew Ellerton: Tech Lead and Software Engineer
- Andy Lamb: Co-Founder and Director
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Brodie Mc Culloch: Managing Director, Spacecubed
- Charlie Gunningham: Chief Operating Officer, Business News
- Chris Farquhar: Case Manager
- Claire McGregor: Co-Director, Founder Institute, Perth Chapter
- Darcy Naunton: General Partner, York Butter Factory / Adventure Capital
- Dash Dhakshinamoorthy: Founder, Startup Malaysia
- David McKinney: CEO & Founder, Filter Squad
- Geoff Hibble: Co-Founder, CNS Vital Signs
- Greg Riebe: Director, Entrepreneurs In Residence
- Isaak Dury
- Jamie Lyford: Director & Founder, Elevation Legal
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Juan Otero: Founder & CEO
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Linh Le: Managing Director / Co-founder, TradiePoint
- Marcus Tan: Founder & CEO, Health Engine
- Matthew Macfarlane: Venture Capital Investment Director, Yuuwa Capital
- Olivia Humphrey: CEO, Kanopy
- Paul de Grijp: Founder, BackupAgent
- Phil Morle: Director, Pollenizer
- Rob Newman: Co-Founder & Executive Director, Stone Ridge Ventures
- Sam Birmingham: Senior Startup Coach, Pollenizer
- Shahirah Gardner: Founder, Launchcode PR
- Sheryl Frame: Case Manager, Commercialisation Australia
- Stephen Carroll: Director, RSM Bird Cameron
- Tim Brewer: Director, Desk Director & Evolve Leadership Group
- Trent Yates: COO, Tantra Technology