Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
FI Reviews Straight from Graduates
Many Graduates from the recent Winter Bay Area Semester have written about their experience with the Institute. Lucky for us, one Graduate (Maren Kate) aggregated the different reviews and posted them on her blog EscapingThe9to5. Here are some highlights;
- "I walked away with a wealth of knowledge and stellar network that’s priceless." - Maren Kate, Zirtual.com
- "It was stressful, fun, interactive, educational, exciting, hard, and most of all, an eye opener to what’s ahead... Looking back, nothing was hard and everything was realistic. The lessons learned are priceless. If you badly want to be successful, I highly recommend it." - Steffany Boldrini, EcoBold.com
- “If you are looking for an incubator program that will coddle you and nurture you and your idea until somebody funds it, this is not the program for you.” - Seth Cohen, Screenius
- “The push that really got me going beyond my usual self and to do more, was the team that was always there for you. The team helped me accomplish a lot and was very instrumental in accelerating my entrepreneurial learning.” - Brajeshwar Oinam, Levoma.com
- "Attending the Founder Institute is definitely an experience that challenges your intellect and will. Your intellect, because you think you know, but you have no idea the value of information you get from the top notch mentors and advisors. It challenges your will, because at times the option to give up is more attractive than then sticking in. Your will to change things and see through to your graduation will be challenged through assignments, pitch ratings and amongst others, Adeo himself... I would suggest FI to anyone who is serious about starting a company." – Wesly Michel, Mosion.