Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
FI Reviews Straight from Graduates
Many Graduates from the recent Winter Bay Area Semester have written about their experience with the Institute. Lucky for us, one Graduate (Maren Kate) aggregated the different reviews and posted them on her blog EscapingThe9to5. Here are some highlights;
- "I walked away with a wealth of knowledge and stellar network that’s priceless." - Maren Kate, Zirtual.com
- "It was stressful, fun, interactive, educational, exciting, hard, and most of all, an eye opener to what’s ahead... Looking back, nothing was hard and everything was realistic. The lessons learned are priceless. If you badly want to be successful, I highly recommend it." - Steffany Boldrini, EcoBold.com
- “If you are looking for an incubator program that will coddle you and nurture you and your idea until somebody funds it, this is not the program for you.” - Seth Cohen, Screenius
- “The push that really got me going beyond my usual self and to do more, was the team that was always there for you. The team helped me accomplish a lot and was very instrumental in accelerating my entrepreneurial learning.” - Brajeshwar Oinam, Levoma.com
- "Attending the Founder Institute is definitely an experience that challenges your intellect and will. Your intellect, because you think you know, but you have no idea the value of information you get from the top notch mentors and advisors. It challenges your will, because at times the option to give up is more attractive than then sticking in. Your will to change things and see through to your graduation will be challenged through assignments, pitch ratings and amongst others, Adeo himself... I would suggest FI to anyone who is serious about starting a company." – Wesly Michel, Mosion.