Earlier today, the Founder Institute and Adeo Ressi were profiled in the New York Times article, An Entrepreneur Who Manufactures Entrepreneurs, by Ian Mount.
In the interview, Ressi offers insight into foundation of which the Institute was built, and gives readers a glimpse into how the Institute is helping entrepreneurs launch new companies in nearly 60 cities worldwide.
“We’re not a money-driven organization. We’re mission-driven. I firmly believe that 2 percent of the population has the “entrepreneurial genes,” and I believe it’s our mission to help them launch meaningful and enduring technology companies, wherever they are. If it’s on an island off the coast of Sumatra or in Riyadh or Santiago de Chile, if we can help them achieve their dream, we’ll do it.”
Click here to read the full article on the New York Times.
- Startup Co-Founder 101: How to Find the Right Partner
2016-02-22, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-03-01, 06:00 PM
- Here’s How to Find Your First - and Most Important - Customers on Social Media
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Focus on Reaching Attainable Goals First
- Last Chance to Apply for Fellowships to the Tallinn Founder Institute
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Tallinn Wanted: Founder Institute Early Applications Due Sunday