Earlier today, the Founder Institute and Adeo Ressi were profiled in the New York Times article, An Entrepreneur Who Manufactures Entrepreneurs, by Ian Mount.
In the interview, Ressi offers insight into foundation of which the Institute was built, and gives readers a glimpse into how the Institute is helping entrepreneurs launch new companies in nearly 60 cities worldwide.
“We’re not a money-driven organization. We’re mission-driven. I firmly believe that 2 percent of the population has the “entrepreneurial genes,” and I believe it’s our mission to help them launch meaningful and enduring technology companies, wherever they are. If it’s on an island off the coast of Sumatra or in Riyadh or Santiago de Chile, if we can help them achieve their dream, we’ll do it.”
Click here to read the full article on the New York Times.
- Founder Institute Conference Call, with Adeo Ressi
2016-02-12, 07:30 AM
- How to Start a Startup Event Featuring Danny Yeung and Andrew Chan
2016-02-23, 06:30 PM
- Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur Featuring Andy Ann, Tak Lo, and Alex Chen
2016-03-08, 06:30 PM
- Here’s How to Find Your First - and Most Important - Customers on Social Media
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Focus on Reaching Attainable Goals First
- Hong Kong Founder Institute Opens Applications for the Spring 2016 Semester. Wantrepreneurs Need Not Apply!
- The Art of the Hustle: Unconventional Methods for Building a Startup